• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pile of Parts!

Chongo 68

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
Now or never…waiting for the 440 block to get back from the machine shop, 727 rebuild and shift kit scheduled for EOM….been ordering massive amounts of parts preparing to get the 62 dart back together by spring! Sorry for the rant, snowing like hell and thinking about spring!

IMG_0591.jpeg

Now or never…waiting for the 440 block to get back from the machine shop, 727 rebuild and shift kit scheduled for EOM….been ordering massive amounts of parts preparing to get the 62 dart back together by spring! Sorry for the rant, snowing like hell and thinking about spring!

View attachment 1589686
No rant, just anticipation. I think we’ve all been there sir. Good luck with the build!

Yep I feel for you,been waiting a year for metal work on mine. No snow here but I only have a carport so at a stand still. :BangHead:

Hey mines a fifty footer :)

Gasser! That's going to be cool :thumbsup:
Hahaha…looks pretty damn good to me! If the interior wasn’t roached on mine I would consider another route, just the same this rust free California car justifies investing in HP!

Auto Transport Service
Back