• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pillar Gauges

Tech85

Local time
11:02 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place that sells a triple A-pillar gauge pod for a 72 E-body . Or know of someone that can custom fabricate one? I’ve checked autometer, summit, jegs. It doesn’t seem anyone makes one.

Hate to say it but pillar gauges are for imports and diesel trucks.... lol

In all seriousness, I have never seen anything like that. I am sure you could make something especially if you have access to a 3D printer.

Get yourself some of them slanty wheels to go with that !!!

22u7wgqbtgj31a.jpg

We didn’t even had decent A pillar post repro replacements untill Maybe 4 or 5 years ago for 71/74 B bodies LOL. Dunno if E bodies thought

Fabricate your own if you need them that bad.
Hate to say it but pillar gauges are for imports and diesel trucks.... lol

In all seriousness, I have never seen anything like that. I am sure you could make something especially if you have access to a 3D printer.
I think that this is the route I’ll go. My car is not a numbers matching car, nor is it stock. It will never be a show princess. I like the idea of a solid piece pillar pod as I can easily remove it and put the stock trim back. Would rather not do anything dash mounted or under dash. Thanks for the input, never hurts to ask.

Auto Transport Service
Back