• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Please S T O P saying this" thread.

Why is what people text a --- ******* deal (I was gonna say big where the hyphens are). Yeah some suck with spelling and punctuation. A bud of mine sucks with grammar; but is a whiz with math. Is what it is. I find no priority correcting them. The forum isn’t an English exam. So…so what? If I can’t understand what some have posted I’ve replied asking about it if I think I can help. I’ve intentionally used slang…gonna, wanna, ya, etc. despite the red underlines where ya could do spell check. Lingo that’s become popular being nails on a chalkboard with me include ‘woke culture’ and ‘reach out’. “I’m reaching out to you…”. Really; ya wanna grab my *** or something? Won’t get started on woke culture bullshit. My name has been misspelled 70% of the time for eons…unless it has to do with my ID or something where this IS important, could care less. There’s a whole lot of other **** to be concerned about.

You "could care less" ? Have you read every post in this thread?

1 laff.jpg

Now hold on a sec you said ‘this thread’? Just sayin..

I wasn’t trying to be a dick (I have a hard time with this handle as my dad’s name was Dick and he was anything but). Who knows the multitude of things we can disagree and agree on; but I think I can say I don’t try or intend to rip on someone having different slants. More often I think I keep it light or even humorous. Not to say some would find my humor funny…ask my wife. I do have some mutual fun with some on the forum having different slants with friendly digs.

I find it amusing that what some **** people find "annoying, redundant, out of style or lack originality" is just the changing lexicon of American society.

My advice....lighten up. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
You got sumpin for sell or not?

The female teachers in my HS were all over 60, except two. One wore these cool little John Lennon-style glasses, and had the sexiest radio voice ever. pretty nice-looker, too! The other was insanely pretty. The perfume she wore drove all of us boys insane with desire.
Didn’t matter what age they were, when you’re 15-16 you would nail anything.!

4th grade.

Miss Janice Rolfe.

Trim but shapely, long, straight auburn hair, perky breasts.

Understood me. The very first "person of authority" to do so (and the last for many, many years).

Sigh......

I'm thinking everyone needs to take a step back and take a breath.......and relax for a bit.....

The whole thread is nothing but personal opinions on likes and dislikes. It's funny till It's not, is the problem. Smell what I'm saying!! LOL

Not a racist rant, but a certain segment of the population that puts “...ya know what I’m sayin’” in literally every sentence like it’s the period at the end of a sentence. Sometimes that IS the sentence. I laughed at one interviewer that snapped at a guy he was interviewing. He finally just exploded and shouted “I don’t know what you’re saying! Just say it!”

Auto Transport Service
Back