• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Please S T O P saying this" thread.

[video=youtube;s6TY1SRABes]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6TY1SRABes[/video]

Who the hell asked you?
Looking at the pic of you, I see out of style, outdated, etc...
What a thing to post.
None of you guys has had your spell check make a mistake?
Stupid thread from behind the safety of your computer...
So whatever dude, why don't you chill.
At the end of the day you're no better than anyone else.
Just sayin!
Funny, my spell check changed at the end of the day to Corndog needs therapy!

Forgetaboutit you guys.

aye oh,

fuggedaboutit.jpg

fuggedaboutit.jpg

Awesome.

I'll do a job at work and a younger co-worker will say "your awesome".

I say.

Niagra Falls is awesome.

The birth of a baby is awesome.

God is awesome.

Me...NOT awesome.

How about improper word use? Here's my favorite one , ''allot''. When you see this being used it should be ''a lot ".

How about improper word use? Here's my favorite one , ''allot''. When you see this being used it should be ''a lot ".

Hell yeah, how about listings on craigslist when they can't spell the name or model of their car ..look out the frigging window. ...... threads getting ragged

Grammer snobs. Remarking about a persons lack of proper grammar and or education,often done to build up ones own ego. I find that people who do this sort of thing are often lacking in other areas so they point out others misgivings as a way to make themselves feel more important,educated or whatever. Myself,i let my wallet do the talking.

Well said SFSI

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People acting as a better than thou & Spelling or grammar police,
just piss me the f--k off !!

It's a car forum, people are human & make mistakes too...

Sometimes it's just a simple typo too or fat finger syndrome...

Lighten' the f--k up people, this isn't school, this isn't English lit 101 either...
We aren't being needlessly graded either...

I know I'm certainly not perfect, if someone does something you don't like PM them
maybe actually try & help, but not publicly shame them...
IMO I believe it's all about condescending attitude or just more PC ego BS...

I know of a couple people that are really hard to read,
I've actually told them stuff, tried thru PM-ing {?} them & a select few it may have helped
& a few, that just don't care either...
Such is life, just deal with it, or get a gripe...
Don't get your panties in a bunch, do what ever blows your skirt up...
{that's another few good ones too}

There's probably a few in this post, some here will hate too,
I don't really care either, that's your issues not mine, I'm just saying... etc. etc. etc.
{that'll probably make the list now too}

You all have a nice day now....
& Happy Moparing

Spelling Police damn I did it again.jpg Lighten Up Francis #1.jpg

Last edited:
Grammer snobs. Remarking about a persons lack of proper grammar and or education,often done to build up ones own ego. I find that people who do this sort of thing are often lacking in other areas so they point out others misgivings as a way to make themselves feel more important,educated or whatever. Myself,i let my wallet do the talking.

Well said Steve!
Much better than My reply.
I have nothing good to add...
this is the very reason I hesitate to join a forum...
I'm tired of the GD internet.
Never have phonies & bullies had such a vast
opportunity to inflate their own egos.

I guess I will try take my own advice re posts I answer to.
Now I have some ignoring to do.

YU'all Wana hear some dum assed bad language ...Watch a NASCAR RACE

YE Haaah Darrell ...Boogiditty ... Boogitty ... Letz Go Boyz. Kina Wana Shooda Koudda ! Warez dat Moon Shine ?

Well said SFSI

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People acting as a better than thou & Spelling or grammar police,
just piss me the f--k off !!

It's a car forum, people are human & make mistakes too...

Sometimes it's just a simple typo too or fat finger syndrome...

Lighten' the f--k up people, this isn't school, this isn't English lit 101 either...
We aren't being needlessly graded either...

I know I'm certainly not perfect, if someone does something you don't like PM them
maybe actually try & help, but not publicly shame them...
IMO I believe it's all about condescending attitude or just more PC ego BS...

I know of a couple people that are really hard to read,
I've actually told them stuff, tried thru PM-ing {?} them & a select few it may have helped
& a few, that just don't care either...
Such is life, just deal with it, or get a gripe...
Don't get your panties in a bunch, do what ever blows your skirt up...
{that's another few good ones too}

There's probably a few in this post, some here will hate too,
I don't really care either, that's your issues not mine, I'm just saying... etc. etc. etc.
{that'll probably make the list now too}

You all have a nice day now....
& Happy Moparing

Well put by a Guy i think has some of the best damn paragraph structure, correct punctuation, and im one of the one's Bud has discussed this issue within PM's. Im probably the worst violater of this topic of the lot. Liwest i ever got in english was a B-. Didn't study, came natural. BUT, & those Who know me better here, are quite familiar that i use slang, profanitu, and piece sentences together in ketchisms....because its what I Want to do....my gd life, & i make My rules to fit what I care to fit too......& off the hook & at end of day....i am 100 to the 100th power guilty of using......this is going to fix Fukushima....nobody cares that 400 tons of contaminated water flow back into Pacific each day, the Earth will take care of itself, as i was pummeled here not long ago for expressing some environ concern, all of a sudden i was a pussy faggot liberal faggot......LMFAO.....there's one i would label over used......if i gave a rusty ****. Kern, i like You, & We've had some decent conversations, but I think this is nit pickin' chit here brau....sorry, had to loosen the tounge just a skosh thetr...oops, damn i did it again....DIN'T i.......ill take Anybody on @ spelling......i choose WHAT I choose, as every individual should....individual sovreignty......respect it or be politically correct.....and that there is the meat of this topic, being intolerant of something so stupid.

Ooh, lots of typos.....i could correct them.....nah'!
i wont use splchk, punctuation alignment and i ******* hate prediction software
the one misspell i will correct, because i Hold the word in the Highest of Regards:
SOVEREIGNTY

A Valley Girl blew my *** away one day while jogging, confronted by a 'roving reporter'. He asks Her what She thinks the Most important thing in Life is.....pretty broad brush question....im thinking valley girl...some air headed **** would be fired back.....the Girl did not break stride or avert Her glance to reporter......without hesitation, She softly snapped back.........."TOLERANCE" a Valley Girl....i Ate my thoughts THAT DAY

Last edited:
Greg (kerndog), I'm sorry, bro, but you're out of line. Remember a couple years ago when you went through all that hell with detonation, cam changes, etc. Through all of that, you probably had 5000 pieces of advice and at no time do i recall anyone berating you.

Ease up.

I did and I deserved it, or at least some of it. Lucky for me, I have made efforts to learn from my mistakes. One of my mistakes is thinking that a short cut is better than doing the job the right way. That whole experience, the multiple threads that I started...I was given good advice but went another direction. In the end, it did work out and the car runs better than ever BUT I took a long path to get there.

hey, how bout go F*%k Yourself? sick of hearin' that one too? :icon_fU:

Nah, not yet. I don't get that one so much.
How about "The Cubs Suck and They Always Will"?
Sick of that one yet?

Sorry Kern, I just read up through the replies a little and didn't realize this one had ignited a little bit. My initial response was sent when the thread was still having fun "like" on page 1.

Side shot for a sec......profanity....the idea of stringing typed characters together to IMPLY profanity us just plain DISHONEST! It's WORSE than
Profanity, it's childish, weak...
Dont insinuate a word for Christ's sake, either speak or hold the ******* tounge, don't even go NEAR it. God I hate PC antics
"
"Give Me Politically Incorrect, or Give Me Death!!!!!!!

Who the hell asked you?
Looking at the pic of you, I see out of style, outdated, etc...

Who asked me? Nobody. I was making a statement on my own. Currently, the thread is closing in on 1500 views in less than 24 hours so someone is watching.
I guess you are feeling embarrassed. Maybe that explains the hostility, as if I wrote this to attack you personally. The fact is, there are countless phrases that annoy people and your posts in this thread had several of them whether intentional or accidental. You have posted here 36 times in almost 3 years. I have never heard of you before. I wasn't directing this topic at any one individual. My observances are gathered from many places, not just from the car forums.

Out of style, outdated? Care to explain? What is IN style? A shaved head with tattoos and piercings? Is that what is "cool" by your standards? Should I don a Cowboy hat and grow a goatee to make you happy? Should I pack my cheek with chaw as well? Sorry, that isn't my style, There are enough people that look that way.
I have a long commute and sometimes listen to talk radio. People call in from all over the country with these phrases.
* Hashtag
* I aint tryin to hear that.
* Git er dunn
* Haters gonna hate.

:angry9:

Auto Transport Service
Back