• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLL: What Year RoadRunner is best

Which year roadrunner is your fav

Votes: 59 20.5%

Votes: 76 26.4%

Votes: 99 34.4%

Votes: 35 12.2%

Votes: 13 4.5%

Votes: 2 0.7%

Votes: 3 1.0%

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
My small round 1968 side marker lights are asked about quite frequently by the folks that are not familiar with them. They like them ...............MO

Here's a comparison, '68 Coronet and '68 Roadrunner. (taken from random internet search, tried to find broadside pics, but didn't find any good enough)

ghghgyyhigyi0.jpg edvbfbvf.jpg

Last edited:
i find it interesting how much people on here talk about the side markers, i'm pretty new to the US Muscle and new to classic cars, however prior to joining this forum and purchasing a 69 RR i honestly never even noticed the side markers.....and i didnt know it would be something to even have a conversation about.....

i guess i'm learning every day, that the more you think, look and get involved in something you focus more and more on the details, the little things that most wouldnt even notice.....

i mean, most of the Australian population (where i live) wouldnt even know what a roadrunner is, let alone the fact it even has side markers :rofl:

I guess i'm going to have to answer a lot of questions when i finally get the old girl and take it on the road.....:steering:

Non car people only notice shiny things like paint and chrome.

68 for me all the cars I've had have been 68 - it was a big year for model introductions , even though I was two then lol .

Didn't read entire thread.

Was "all of them" an option?

Auto Transport Service
Back