• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

poop + fan=fl. this huricain is trying to kill us!

Bb70charger500

Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score
Well guys here we are again feels like I just made this thread the other day 4 last year's hurricane that just skimmed by us.
So here we are again waiting for death to knock on the front door,well in hurricane lingo he's coming and kicking that s#$@ DOWN!!!!!!! SO to all my fellow fl. People! Stay safe, this is going to be a S %¢¢ show!

If your in harms way please check in here so we know to check on you after!

Please add up date pictures of storm and your own ridding the storm out photos,and of course The funny pictures too .
21314393951021225347516397995515419270574435196195n.jpg

Hey there, time to move WEST, huh?

Looks like the Florida coast needs a wall before any are constructed on the Mexican border....to stop all the hurricanes wreaking havoc upon you guys.:thumbsup:

I only worry about hurricanes when they come ashore where we are. Irma will hit south Florida as a Cat 3, maybe a 4, and quickly peter out as it works it's way up the coast... assuming it does. Our weather guys are calling for 60 MPH winds and 12" of rain, which is about a typical weekend for us this summer.

My in-laws have a flight out of West Palm Friday late afternoon. Hope it doesn't get cancelled. They're 80 and can't deal with a direct hit.

Everyone stay safe!!! We are keeping all of you in our prayers. Irma is just the beginning for all of you down there, I really hope Jose turns north and just goes out to sea.
Its a log ride to Jersey but my house is open to anyone and their pets on this forum that need somewhere to hold up until the storms pass. Bring your cars and trailers to, our garage, driveway and yard has more than enough room to store cars and tools. Seriously, PM me if you want.
Stay safe and check in to let us all know you safe.

Everyone stay safe!!! We are keeping all of you in our prayers. Irma is just the beginning for all of you down there, I really hope Jose turns north and just goes out to sea.
Its a log ride to Jersey but my house is open to anyone and their pets on this forum that need somewhere to hold up until the storms pass. Bring your cars and trailers to, our garage, driveway and yard has more than enough room to store cars and tools. Seriously, PM me if you want.
That is very generous of you.

Thanks, You are very cool. We have a place to go in St Pete Fl and we are in Ormond Beach. We also have friends in various areas of Fl. It really depends which way this one goes. You are very kind for offering help.

Stay safe & try to stay dry people...

good luck ya'll need it...

Last edited:
Death isn't knocking AT the door this time. It's going to knock DOWN the door.

Looks like the Florida coast needs a wall before any are constructed on the Mexican border....to stop all the hurricanes wreaking havoc upon you guys.:thumbsup:

Hurricane Jose is coming

Thanks guys I've been out killing myself trying to help everyone I've done 5 houses so far and more tomorrow
I would take up that vacation in n.j. but I have 13 ducks 4 dogs and a cat plus a wife and 3-4 cars to bring and the old man I take care of ! So yeah I need to stay . Plus when the looting begins I get to try out my new ar15 !

I'm going down tommorrow to help board up my parents house. They live about an hour south of me.

Auto Transport Service
Back