• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

popups today

TopBanana72

Local time
7:13 PM
Reaction score
I've been getting many popups like the below on the site today.

1704249228835.png

This was happening for me on Edge as well (Microsoft Start?). Oddly enough, on this site only, for many days in a row, whilst not a prob on FABO nor FCBO. I clear the cache and history almost daily. I was looking for other solutions..................., but it has not happened now in a day or more. Hopefully gone somehow.

This was happening for me on Edge as well (Microsoft Start?). Oddly enough, on this site only, for many days in a row, whilst not a prob on FABO nor FCBO. I clear the cache and history almost daily. I was looking for other solutions..................., but it has not happened now in a day or more. Hopefully gone somehow.
gone for me too.

They turned into popdowns
:lol:

Had to run to Jersey today and when I got back home on my PCI was logged out with this message across the top... Strange never saw it before

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Desk top computer is running Windows 10 and it is Microsoft Edge that is the culprit for those McAfee ads. I have been getting them for a couple days now and tried to uninstall Edge but not having any luck with it yet. Might have to have my 5 year old G daughter take care of it for me if they don't give up soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back