• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Possibly the Last Corvette Made Sold on BJ

Hopefully the charity involves giving free alcohol to needy Indians on reservations.

Charity is Tunnel to Towers and he say he will drive it. Good for him.

Not quite....go and watch the movie "Back to the Future" :lol:
I knew it damm it , i see the perfect resemblance now :rofl::luvplace:
O32z23MX_400x400.jpg

Watching rerun today, said it is just like the last Vette WILL be built. WTF. Can’t wait for a few months? That is bullshit.

He owns the Washington Redskins, which automatically makes him a double racist because he's an "owner" of a company that has black employees and also becuase of that hateful name which is insensitive to native indigenous people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Snyder
Once again you've all gone off the rails. The Dan Snyder who bought the car
is the CEO of InLighten, a digital media company, and owner of Dan Snyder Racing,
not the owner of the Washington Redskins.

Watching rerun today, said it is just like the last Vette WILL be built. WTF. Can’t wait for a few months? That is bullshit.

I thought I heard that too but I don't have a DVR to rewind. I heard something that sounded like they were taking an order for the last one but then they were hyping up the one they sold??? I'm confused.

The rights to the last of the current Corvettes were auctioned for charity at the Barrett-Jackson Northeast event in Connecticut, where the high bid was $2.7 million

The entire amount will be donated to the Steven Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation to build mortgage-free smart homes for service members who have suffered devastating injuries in the line of duty.

An identical stand-in for the car that will be the last off of the line was on the block for the event. It's a black Corvette Z06 with a red-trimmed interior, seven-speed manual transmission and top of the line 3LZ trim that would normally cost around $90,000.

The last front-engine Chevrolet Corvette won't be built until September, but it was sold on Friday night for an astonishing price

Once again you've all gone off the rails. The Dan Snyder who bought the car
is the CEO of InLighten, a digital media company, and owner of Dan Snyder Racing,
not the owner of the Washington Redskins.

Now you tell us. Where were you 21 posts ago?

Now you tell us. Where were you 21 posts ago?
The rights to the last of the current Corvettes were auctioned for charity at the Barrett-Jackson Northeast event in Connecticut, where the high bid was $2.7 million

The entire amount will be donated to the Steven Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation to build mortgage-free smart homes for service members who have suffered devastating injuries in the line of duty.

An identical stand-in for the car that will be the last off of the line was on the block for the event. It's a black Corvette Z06 with a red-trimmed interior, seven-speed manual transmission and top of the line 3LZ trim that would normally cost around $90,000.

The last front-engine Chevrolet Corvette won't be built until September, but it was sold on Friday night for an astonishing price
A billionaire may very well get a bigger splash of business than the loss of $2.7 mil? Because you are receiving an item of value? I don't believe it's tax deductible. (But business may have a work around.) So just alot of favorable press. Some day I would like to make desisions like that? (Alright, back to my lawn mower.)

All the proceeds
went to New hi-tech 'smart housing' for our disabled Vets, charity
all $2.7 million

Mike Joy BJ Auction Commentator, even said in his interview
'it's possibly' the last Front Engine Corvette to ever be made...

2019 Corvette ZO6 Last for front engine C7 platform $2.7 million BJ -front-.jpg

2019 Corvette ZO6 Last for front engine C7 platform $2.7 million BJ -rear-.jpg

The GM head came out & said for sure the
to paraphrase;
"the new mid engine Vette" is the next in line, they're retooling for it
more to come latter, at some big future auto-show (can't remember which)
He (the GM Douchebag) didn't commit on whether or not
it will "actually" be the last ever front engine Corvette either

never say never in the car business

new Vette...
2020 Corvette new mid engine design -in cammo-.jpg

2020 Corvette new mid engine design -in cammo- front.jpg

All the proceeds
all $2.7 million

View attachment 792244

View attachment 792245

to paraphrase;

new Vette...
View attachment 792241

View attachment 792242
Looks Italian.

All the proceeds
all $2.7 million

View attachment 792244

View attachment 792245

to paraphrase;

new Vette...
View attachment 792241

View attachment 792242
Why would he say it's "The last?" I would not limit my options as such. Mid engine designs have their own unique problems. Not any smaller than maintenance costs. Because drivetrain and suspension is more integrated. Which of course increases costs. Everything from repair, warranty to insurance. In another words? The market may not embrace as enthusiastically as designers and GM engineers. So yes. I would never say that 2019 is the last front engine Vette.

It's the last C7. the new Corvette will be the C8.

Supposedly, this is the new rearend of the C8:

4a847d40-8c57-4646-99d2-8ae1d0322c0f.jpg

That's the view most will see.

Auto Transport Service
Back