• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Powder Coating ...

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
After many years on board, sometimes I get so comfortable around here I forget that the constant new influx of members are in the dark about the services I provide unless they happen to stumble upon somebody's show-off post.

So with everyone making plans for the upcoming cold weather -- and with my Busy Season Dance Card filling up rapidly already -- today's as good a day as any to toss out a little wave and an invitation to the newbies.

I do the most distinctive multi-color custom powder coating work you have ever seen with an emphasis on Mopar parts restorations and custom one offs.

My shop is in northwest Tennessee and I've been in business for myself since 2007. Since this site has been a part of my life since well before I hung my shingle (I've owned my Cuda for over 27 years) ... and you've all been there for me forever ... FBBO members are entitled to a 5% labor discount. Our honored Veterans, active or retired Armed Forces and Law Enforcement officers receive a 12% labor discount.

I quote every job individually to be fair to everybody, and bill at $40 an hour across the board. My supplier offers 6,500 powder colors, textures and finishes, and even custom color matching beyond that.

Please take a few minutes to check out the website! There are tons of new additions throughout.
Phoenix Specialty Coatings ~ Exceptional Custom Powder Coating. I will work on most anything metal -- not just car parts -- measuring up to 6'9".
FB_IMG_1529796960851.jpg
FB_IMG_1528409620528.jpg
FB_IMG_1527260527093.jpg
FB_IMG_1527260447422.jpg
FB_IMG_1527260425876.jpg
FB_IMG_1525402078243.jpg
FB_IMG_1525401850448.jpg
FB_IMG_1525401504175.jpg
FB_IMG_1525401157191.jpg
FB_IMG_1522943644876.jpg

Of course every shipment out the door will include a bar of my exclusive Hand Job mechanic's soap!

View attachment 1714664871

While I've got your attention, let me also invite FBBO FaceBook users to the shop's FaceBook Fan Page! Almost 3,000 Fans and customers regularly enjoy the Powder **** found there. I'd be honored to have you on board too. :) Since it's so much faster and convenient to upload pictures there versus site updates (as you might've noticed lol), I tend to put the latest work there and on Instagram @CudaChick1968 first.

If you'd like a quote or to discuss ideas for your own ride, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks for being here with me! I might not always say it, but I never fail to value your time, your support, your input, and your business. As always, comments and questions are welcome and fully appreciated. < curtsey >

Leanna ~ The CudaChick
Owner/Operator
Phoenix Specialty Coatings ~ Exceptional Custom Powder Coating

731-613-9192

I can confirm that Leanna and the team turn out some outstanding work...and very well priced. :lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:

If I lived a lot closer, I would be sending stuff more often. :D

I can say first hand her work is out standing,I dont know how she does it with short cut off jeans and high heels.Cheers.

Leanna is THE BEST!!! You will love her work! and VERY fairly priced too! :thumbsup:

From this...

VC's before (3).JPG

To this...

VC's after1.jpg
VC's after3.jpg
VC's after.jpg

Beautiful work Leanna - always !

Thanks for all you do for us . ..

Great looking stuff Leanna

nice plug too, well written

good luck in the busy season

After many years on board, sometimes I get so comfortable around here I forget that the constant new influx of members are in the dark about the services I provide unless they happen to stumble upon somebody's show-off post.

So with everyone making plans for the upcoming cold weather -- and with my Busy Season Dance Card filling up rapidly already -- today's as good a day as any to toss out a little wave and an invitation to the newbies.

I do the most distinctive multi-color custom powder coating work you have ever seen with an emphasis on Mopar parts restorations and custom one offs.

My shop is in northwest Tennessee and I've been in business for myself since 2007. Since this site has been a part of my life since well before I hung my shingle (I've owned my Cuda for over 27 years) ... and you've all been there for me forever ... FBBO members are entitled to a 5% labor discount. Our honored Veterans, active or retired Armed Forces and Law Enforcement officers receive a 12% labor discount.

I quote every job individually to be fair to everybody, and bill at $40 an hour across the board. My supplier offers 6,500 powder colors, textures and finishes, and even custom color matching beyond that.

Please take a few minutes to check out the website! There are tons of new additions throughout.
Phoenix Specialty Coatings ~ Exceptional Custom Powder Coating. I will work on most anything metal -- not just car parts -- measuring up to 6'9".View attachment 665382 View attachment 665383 View attachment 665384 View attachment 665385 View attachment 665386 View attachment 665387 View attachment 665388 View attachment 665389 View attachment 665390 View attachment 665391

Of course every shipment out the door will include a bar of my exclusive Hand Job mechanic's soap!

View attachment 1714664871

While I've got your attention, let me also invite FBBO FaceBook users to the shop's FaceBook Fan Page! Almost 3,000 Fans and customers regularly enjoy the Powder **** found there. I'd be honored to have you on board too. :) Since it's so much faster and convenient to upload pictures there versus site updates (as you might've noticed lol), I tend to put the latest work there and on Instagram @CudaChick1968 first.

If you'd like a quote or to discuss ideas for your own ride, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks for being here with me! I might not always say it, but I never fail to value your time, your support, your input, and your business. As always, comments and questions are welcome and fully appreciated. < curtsey >

Leanna ~ The CudaChick
Owner/Operator
Phoenix Specialty Coatings ~ Exceptional Custom Powder Coating

731-613-9192
The gloss black & gloss blue trim is downright suh-mokin Leanna.

Auto Transport Service
Back