• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pro Flo 4. Edelbrock

IMG_1773.jpg
Put money where mouth is. Moving forward.

Yes you did! You like EFI Dennis!!

Yes you did! You like EFI Dennis!!
Feel like a traitor. Reno was the last straw. Sea level tune. 100 degrees ambient. 4200 feet.
Bad air quality. Edelbrock made in Torrance, California. Beach Boys hometown. All components made in USA. I like that.

Does that come with pump and filters? What lines will you run?

Going to call tanksinc tomorrow. Will ask if I have to use a return style with regulator at tank with the PWM capability of the Pro 4. Gonna inquire about a larger tank and if a Holly Hydromat can be used. 625 HP (capable) GPA5 pump. PWM = Pulse With Modulation. Cooler and less wear. Gonna get the trap door too.

Last edited:
Use a return in your fuel system, cooler fuel makes your engine happy.

Happy motor - happy life.

Yes, use a return line.. i just bought 2 3/8 steel lines..

I am really excited to see how this works for you..

PMW For the fuel pump, oh sweet...

the pump sits down in a well/bucket.. No need for the other stuff.

Use a return in your fuel system, cooler fuel makes your engine happy.
Mine is proof of that. Last Summer, maybe 2016? I added a regulator with a return line to the tank. I have no fuel problems even at over 100 degrees but then again, I have not had the car at as high an elevation as Dennis. Los Angeles in 100 degrees, Sacramento at 100 or more. I did take the car to Reno in 2003 and I don't recall any problems but my memory may not be 100% that far back!
EFI is tempting though.
I saw an That they raised the price $100 since you first wrote about this. Also backordered? Maybe they underestimated the market and got flooded with orders???

Should ship tomorrow. The back order line is confusing.

The 100 buckw is with or without tuning tablet.. Not needed if you have an android tablet sitting around.

I'm excited for you and cannot wait to see it installed and running. I agree, for everyone who drives in both hot and cold and changing elevations this is the ticket for no hassle fuel delivery.

I am on the fence as I like my Edelbrock 850, starts right up and has amazing throttle response. My "cold weather" is low 60's, took the choke off and never wished it was back on. And I rarely venture out of my low elevation.

Went with Rick's Tanks El Paso for the tank. More like 21 gallons. Top quality. Mopar Pal has one in his 'Cuda. Ordered and on the way. Hector. Says some (Chevy guys) put 2 pumps in tank and switch off for reliablity. Will come with straps, says to source or re use the grommet for the fill tube. I went with one and the trap door in case access needed on the road. 340 liters per hour pump. (915) 760-4388.

Detroit Speed, North Carolina for a trap door to acess the pump. Trevor. (704)662-3272. On the way. My wallet. OMG.

Should be everything except the fuel lines to the EFI.

Pro Flo. 1895
Custom Tank/pump 1545
Trap door 90
$3530. So far in component sourcing.
Don't tell Linda!

Any of those items come with Vaseline? Lol!

Good quality parts, you’ll like how they perform.

Did they just subtract the shipping then add it back in?

Auto Transport Service
Back