• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pro Flo 4. Edelbrock

Based on what the Edelbrock dude and the Holley dude said in Reno, I think either the Edelbrock system is the most well thought out and engineered system, or, the Holley sales guy needs some serious product training! That tank got pretty expensive!! Anxiously awaiting this modification! I know I sure appreciate not having to worry about fuel issues with my set up.

Tank went from the standard from tanksinc at 250 to the stratosphere. It is custom made. The extended miles should be the payoff. The guy at Edelbrock in Reno (Mike) claims to be an owner of the Pro 4 in his Chevy and said it worked good on the HR Power Tour. Don't want to quote his numbers and claimed speeds, but I would be happy with them.

Bad news. Elwood@ Summit called Edelbrock. They are swamped with orders. Delivery now scheduled for 10-19-2018! Son of a....

Went with Rick's Tanks El Paso for the tank. More like 21 gallons. Top quality. Mopar Pal has one in his 'Cuda. Ordered and on the way.
I called these guys after seeing that @coloradodave had used one in his car. Nice guy to talk with and very helpful....mentioned FBBO, and he gave me some other tips with fuel fittings etc.
Good move Dennis, especially given your vast differences in driving elevation. :thumbsup:

I needed these thru-frame line kits...
http://www.purechoicemotorsports.co...ct_id=346/category_id=74/mode=prod/prd346.htm
prd_346.jpg

Bad news. Elwood@ Summit called Edelbrock. They are swamped with orders. Delivery now scheduled for 10-19-2018! Son of a....
They did the same thing for me when i ordered the front Wilwood brake kit. Ended up Shipped in 2 weeks, seems they give them selves room on the delivery. Hopefully that’s the case with you

I bet if it was for a Chebby, that stuff would be on every shelf at every 7-11!

Is there any lag with the drive by wire?

You are going to need a custom throttle cable..

I went with a Lokar accel cable on the Coronet. All the efi's have Holley-type linkage so us Eddy guys have to adapt...

I'm excited to hear about your progress. Pretty sure I'm ditching the FiTech Fuel Command Center in the near future.

BTW, I guess this means you're making it to the Mopar drags in Sept?

Plan to. May be forced to bring Modern Mopar.

Feel like a traitor. Reno was the last straw. Sea level tune. 100 degrees ambient. 4200 feet.
Bad air quality. Edelbrock made in Torrance, California. Beach Boys hometown. All components made in USA. I like that.
Traitor,lol. For a lot less wallet you could setup a carb for high elevation & do the swap on arrival & again on departure!!

Auto Transport Service
Back