• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progress.

True love is freedom of expression that lasts on and off for centuries to whatever time you want to say… true love is like going back to space shows after taking a break from space shows.. love that is programmed or forced to like someone is like programming a AI girlfriend to like you it isn’t true love it’s fake love but it is somewhat of a expression so I don’t know..
the defination of love is one of the hardest definitions to explain..

USI is the type 6 civilizations taxes that type 3 and 4 and 5 pays to use that was created by the type 6… we aren’t even type 1. Type 3 is a galactic civilization,type 2 a solar system race,type 1 a planetary race,type 4 universal race that is bracketed in a stelleris type game in my universe of characters.. type 5 is multi versal and type 6 is the deities of everything… nobody in a type 3 and smaller like us humans know anything about a type 6 it’s incomprehensible to describe in human terms so my movie counter fact with fiction encircles what a type 3 2s amd 1s are doing right now..

all time is is the continuation of all-that’s all a type 3 knows about a type 6s civilizations religion. The alpha says their one constitution was gifted by the sky gods -a one universal society that follows regulations-like how if any life form had the power to be anything like what we see in a primitive form plastic surgery,trangender changes lawless infinite freedom thats means the laws of physics says anything could happen you could have a universe where a parallel earth uses hubble and sees a gargantuan multi sized galaxy space-time corvette that takes up more space than any known mass in the visual universe meaning people used all its available resources to build something of a want making sure the needs came last winding up sending that universal part of society into tormoil like a Great Depression in the late 1900s here because they had to recycle that huge corvette meaning all the resources that could have been used for needs-someone used all the planets,stars,black holes, more mass by having to much freedom,he was a land invester who was free to buy that land and resources to build that mess to begin with-we have to have laws that’s alpha rebuttal to omegas-we have needs first… …

Last edited:
They say on sentr it’s a holy group who believe bald people are being recorded totally by god-the bald or hair loss people are worship in a cult…

This is sentr thr planet with caliber the one who watches the entire continent for activity that is apart of another apoc group that has vast control..
another apoc group with the holy group who think bald people are gods children is in this world..
This is the world i like a lot for counter fact with fiction mild dark side..

F44338B1-B1AF-4EEC-BCE7-E913667141B1.png

Larry Niven could have used some of these ideas for his Tales Of Known Space.

Papa’s bar and grille was a mega space lane bar it had a pet water moccasin snake and many more highly dangerous creatures inside a aquarium that was infront of the bar behind the bartenders that was 5000 square foot of living space.. they had a legal bill authorized in a political area of space that let them know they could do it but also by contract they had to pay a snake expert to be at the bar at all times by safety regulations . It gave people chills seeing a highly poisonous snake from earth usual lifestyle in a land and water aquarium that went all around the bar which was 5000 square feet by itself…

Space lane was a sci fi restaurant theme with regular foods like home cooking,burgers and fries, and more.. it was found on Route 66 out west on Odessa.. papa bar and grille was on Odessa so I have to think on another bar name like the jungle room found in law Vegas with poisonous snakes have to be in a high vacation zone not some regular bar..

Have to get professionals together who know how to put dart frogs,black widows, brown recluses,more dangerous creepy crawlers all together… for the water moccasins water that’s somewhat see through dirty like in Florida beach with fish with a usual river flow that enters the aquarium by a dam inside the building…

The bar is shaped like a square with the awuarium in the middle… people can see webbing in the corners of the aquarium..

Thanks photon440 that was the greatest compliment anyone ever gave me… I feel like my work is triple A to some people..

all time is is the continuation of all-that’s all a type 3 knows about a type 6s civilizations religion. The alpha says their one constitution was gifted by the sky gods -a one universal society that follows regulations-like how if any life form had the power to be anything like what we see in a primitive form plastic surgery,trangender changes lawless infinite freedom thats means the laws of physics says anything could happen you could have a universe where a parallel earth uses hubble and sees a gargantuan multi sized galaxy space-time corvette that takes up more space than any known mass in the visual universe meaning people used all its available resources to build something of a want making sure the needs came last winding up sending that universal part of society into tormoil like a Great Depression in the late 1900s here because they had to recycle that huge corvette meaning all the resources that could have been used for needs-someone used all the planets,stars,black holes, more mass by having to much freedom,he was a land invester who was free to buy that land and resources to build that mess to begin with-we have to have laws that’s alpha rebuttal to omegas-we have needs first… …
Hey photon440 it’s been edited-thanks for paying attention to my craziness..

just think of a human having the power of the universe in his hands by having loads of money and power in a free non communist universe. He wants to be a female corvette that talks but a big female corvette the size of millions of galaxies and the civilization has got thr power to make him into it-its gotta to be laws that make infinite impossible if we live in a infinite universe where infinite possibles can occur..
some things might exist but would probably never happen by common sense- alpha is regulation that’s why alphas afterlife program is way stricter conservative than liberal omegas afterlife politics… liberalism is freedom and communism is regulations to me but I could be wrong..

Last edited:
I remember when I had thousands of pictures all gone taken intellectual property long ago in 2016 that I never got the chance to show everyone-it’s sad.. I’ll never get em back like my feather picture lost from iCloud taken by someone long ago in the midsts of time.. I wish I was a elite or Hollywood business that had that happen my voice could be herd.. probably some of em will wind up there by other people saying it’s there’s.. kinda like the lawsuit I’m in with Facebook-I was scanned for political assessments…

The military thinks it’s me the government thinks it’s not me but they don’t have a formula I don’t know math so they thought my thousands of pictures I took that was intricate artwork like I’ve shown y’all was the cyber code I guess..

The military thinks it’s me and the weapon is in the hands of me and they re watching me 24/7 until they find the formula I guess…

The military says he’s mentally impaired got mad and used his weapon he created in 2014-2015 against America at the same time Russia attacked America during the Russian scandal-it was a hoax a stage..

I know but y’all got to understand the government doesn’t exist in this case this is a supernatural investigation and this cyber code is blending in with my work..

See this is all I had to do. This is Kue,sye and Sammi story.. I added a few touch ups. It’s a ant dragging a piece of a hornet.

71F55388-0201-42E5-9F16-830385EB75D1.jpeg

It’s infinite possibilities so go out with a camera snap shot something and don’t be narrow let the ideal come to you by looking at all the colors.

Go to camera use mark up and all the options it’s got for photo shopping a picture it’s like fixing a tattoo..

Auto Transport Service
Back