• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

project Dart

going to build Holley sniper efi

CIMG9831.JPG

need to go with 2 inc airfilter if im going to clear hood otherwise i need to buy a max wedge scoop

CIMG9832.JPG CIMG9833.JPG

Great progress - I really admire you guys who build these cars overseas - We here in the states take for granted out access to parts and service centers.

Keep up the work

when waiting for parts i have a new gastank made.there is no fueltank for 1962 b body using efi, emailed tank inc if they where in progress of manufacture any,the answer was not in near future and probably never so this is the only solution i came to.

CIMG9834.JPG

got a proform ministarter 440-415 had to conect electric wires before mounting starter to engineblock used the mounting screws from heaterbox and mastercylinder bracket to attach wires

CIMG9836.JPG CIMG9838.JPG

alternator is tuff stuff and had one grove pulley but did`t line up with trickflow
damper and waterpulley ordered powermaster pulley113 same axel diam
had to drill throug pulley and alternator axel and secure it with a rod

CIMG9845.JPG

Got the custom made drive shaft with 7290 spicer ujoint & 7260 today

CIMG9853.JPG

a little progress xpipe&lamda welded in place.waiting for parts stranded in usa for weeks covid19 has stopped shipping. smith brothers pushrods are on delivery but is probably 2 weeks away.

CIMG9864.JPG CIMG9865.JPG

the inline 6 got only one single exhaust pipe needed another bracket found at summit Goodmark GMK2120517707 for challenger.started to make fuelline to Holley sniper efi,using the original line for returning fuel.

CIMG9877.JPG

due to limited space i had to use the original fuel line hangers and attach new line to it using stainless cable ties

CIMG9879.JPG CIMG9875.JPG

Finaly after 1 month they arrived from smith bros

CIMG9882.JPG

valve train set with preload cant go wrong with smith bros

CIMG9883.JPG

Last edited:
Huges 6213 OIL PUMP DRV SHAFT W/ TREATED STEEL GEAR

CIMG9884.JPG

exhaust done. werry tight to fueltank but works.the sticker might offend some but its the time era

CIMG9942.JPG CIMG9944.JPG

Lokar throttle cable next to be mounted and adjusted is for kickdown

CIMG9941.JPG

that blue ziptie is not permanent looking for a aluminium fastener

CIMG9945.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back