• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

project Dart

soon i`m going to start the wire works for the efi.optima with conectors in front going to use it for the ecu constant power and for the ignition box

CIMG9950.JPG CIMG9957.JPG

Instaled the exhaust system and new transmission oilpan.

CIMG9964.JPG CIMG9972.JPG CIMG9959.JPG

Looks like it's moving along nicely!

i think exhaust systems is the moust time consuming to fabricate, and make it look nice exept for rust repair. got allmoust all parts now to make it running hope for no set back like the oilpan trouble

Last edited:
yes 727 castnr G2466147= chry,dodge,ply,1965 pushbutton

working with the electric wiring.there are cables you don`t need for example fan,nitroz. they can be removed if you losen the gray plastic in the back of socket.there is a tool you can buy for the purpose but i made it from a rivet that i grinded so it fits,mount the tool betwen the socket and the wire you want to extract

CIMG9975.JPG CIMG9976.JPG CIMG9977.JPG

Last edited:
rollover vent valve with bracket.fuel lines to pump,vent&return fuel

CIMG9978.JPG CIMG9980.JPG

lamda in place,i did not use steele Transmission Cooling Line i changed to an6 braided hoses and couplings

CIMG9989.JPG CIMG9988.JPG CIMG9986.JPG

i don`t like the modern coils more the old school type so i decided to hide it underneath the battery tray

CIMG9987.JPG

Last edited:
Sniper EFI HyperSpark CD ignition box wanted to hide it to but no space it has to be on that spot for the wiring.

CIMG9990.JPG

sniper screen now it bigins in wizard mode and set up parameters

CIMG0006.JPG

OEM.jpg
took down the car on ground a minor setback bought a moog idler arm K779B from classic industries "restorers choice" but it interfears with doughs header on passanger side the arm looks rather fat at centerlink mount. chryslerkid informed that others have experienced the same problem so i found an oem on ebay,but this will delay my build.

Last edited:
installed oilpress&fuelgauges due to original fuel indicator didn`t work
the voltregulator may be broke and gauges get burnt,easiest was to replace it with SW

CIMG0022.JPG

dissasembled idler arm from centerlink. i`m not going to start motor until each part is mounted on car don`t want any accidents or mishaps.

CIMG0028.JPG

when the car sat on ground i noticed it was low in front and raked.slant six bars is to weak.checked some torsionbars Mopar Performance P5249158 0.960 discontinued. Hotchkis Sport Suspension 1919367 41 in. x 1.1 in. 351.99$ finaly i ordered PST 1.03 inch 273$
pst.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back