• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project freshen up: 1968 Charger

Very nice, my barn will be looking just like that minus the lifts, when my babies come home. charger with viper silver in about 3 weeks, challenger, they say mid september.

Another beauty in your garage! All those propane tanks for the bbq?

Looking GOOD there RC !!!!!!!!!!!

Love the color. What's that I'm looking at on the engine stand ?????????? I see it's a big block, just don't know what size. I'm guessing it's the engine for the 68 judging by the color.

Very nice indeed Sir !!!!!!!!!!!

Another beauty in your garage! All those propane tanks for the bbq?

Yeah, time to get them refilled.

Looking GOOD there RC !!!!!!!!!!!

Love the color. What's that I'm looking at on the engine stand ?????????? I see it's a big block, just don't know what size. I'm guessing it's the engine for the 68 judging by the color.

Very nice indeed Sir !!!!!!!!!!!

Stock 383 with aftermarket a/c

Richard, It looks like things are coming along nicely.... But you’re looking a cramp for space.....

tumblr_nu9i2u2Kk61qin4ceo1_540.jpg

RC you have quite the stable of cars there. Wish I have a fraction of your storage space.

I ignored the heat and started playing with the car a bit tonight. Got the trunk plugs in, trunk wiring, assembling the tail panel trim and put the rear bumper on. It's hard to tell from these pictures, but in person, I think all of the chrome accents on the silver paint is a pretty stunning combination.

Attachments

• DSCF7904.jpg
    DSCF7904.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 414
  • DSCF7905.jpg
    DSCF7905.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 418
Very Nice! Yes, The silver and the chrome does magic. Beautiful work!

Looks very snappy.
I think chrome looks good with any colour and that's the beauty of older cars.
The 68 is the best of the chargers IMHO.

Very nice, looking forward to some pics outside in the sunlight.
Quit "Dicking" around and get it done.

RC, all the hours DA'ing the car, and Razor blading it, just send it to me, I'd have it all blasted -- everything in less time than you've taken. Plus blasting will find the areas of damage your paper won't.

Starting to make some progress. I would have had the right door assembled had I not dropped the glass on the garage floor......

Attachments

• DSCF7951.jpg
    DSCF7951.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 284
  • DSCF7952.jpg
    DSCF7952.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 290
  • DSCF7953.jpg
    DSCF7953.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 287
Auto Transport Service
Back