• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project freshen up: 1968 Charger

tumblr_nv5zdx2Uoa1tydta1o1_1280.jpg

Another dashboard has left the basement......along with the a/c-heater, grille, front bumper, valance & a few other trinkets.

Attachments

• DSCF7961.jpg
    DSCF7961.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 491
  • DSCF7962.jpg
    DSCF7962.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 510
  • DSCF7963.jpg
    DSCF7963.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 502
Very cool, and nice progress on the re-build ( "freshen-up" ) . . . Yup, I'm following along . . .

Thanks for the updates and the pictures ! !

Wow - looks great. I remember when I got my dash installed - at least for me it did a lot to make me feel like I was in the home stretch! Dash looks great - just like the rest of the car.

You're definitely making great progress!!!!!!!

Looks fantastic!!!!!!!! The dash really pops (but so does the rest of the car).

Just got the car back from having the new top & headliner installed. I'm going to shoot for the rest of the interior this weekend.

Attachments

• DSCF7994.jpg
    DSCF7994.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 423
  • DSCF7995.jpg
    DSCF7995.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 438
  • DSCF7997.jpg
    DSCF7997.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 436
I got busy last evening. Dropped the car down on the engine & transmission all by lonesome. Got most of the underside & 2/3 of the front suspension back together. Not bad for 4 1/2 hours work, if I do say so myself. In comparison, Graveyard cars needs 5 people to drop a car onto an engine/transmission assembly. That show needs someone like me. :toothy12::toothy12:

Attachments

• DSCF7998.jpg
    DSCF7998.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 387
  • DSCF7999.jpg
    DSCF7999.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 410
  • DSCF8001.jpg
    DSCF8001.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 385
looks fantastic, what kind of silver is that? AA1? that's what mine was when it was born, I went with viper silver, A little brighter.

Graveyard cars needs 5 people to drop a car onto an engine/transmission assembly. That show needs someone like me.

That's because Darrel is helping!! LMMFAO!!! Car is looking great Richard, been watching and look forward to completion. Jim

Sweet by any definition. Love that color combo vs. original purchase. Styling

Wow, nice work!

When are you available to work on mine?

Love the Silver!

Congrats, the Charger is looking sweet...... Love the silver!

Auto Transport Service
Back