• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pulled the Trigger

congrats thats a nice car.

That 63 of yours was great, and the GTX is nice as well. As far as value hemis will never go out of style...

love the one your with!,,,....Sky, that is one NICE car!!!!!!!!!
....nice move.

Thanks for the support guys, it was a tough choice. Both cars a near perfect and correct. The Max Wedge is scary on the street and really an't be driven. The GTX is also a show quality resto, but a nice cruise night once and while will be fun. It was built for the street mainly and Larry Sheprd's rebuild and resto of the Hemi is awesome and the guys at RK Motors did a magnificent resotration on the car.

Max Wedge memories,if you don't have a hemi,,,,,,,,,,you want one:grin:
Great purchase,good move:upside down:

That is a super nice GTX. They have had it for a few years now and were asking over 200K for it a couple years ago. I hope you enjoy it and aren't afraid to put some miles on it.

Decisions Decisions

I have seen the pics of the 67GTX and it looks beautiful! I have not seen your Polara, but everyone else sounds like she's a beuty too. If I had a decision like that to make i'd explode! A#10 for a #10. Have fun, and good luck sleeping at night! You're right about life being too short.

:grin:
Beautiful GTX. Are you really gonna drive it?

Same question I have asked myself for years and probably missed alot of sun. I started that thinking again with this GTX, and stopped. It is not the "Mona Lisa" to hang on the wall. If driving it a few hundered miles a year devalues it, then so be it. A wipe down og underneath is all that will be needed. No rain or snow=no rust. After that wind bag answer. YES it will be driven.

Congrats it is a nice car......but MW is a great car and i couldnt do it.

Have fun:headbang:

:grin:

Same question I have asked myself for years and probably missed alot of sun. I started that thinking again with this GTX, and stopped. It is not the "Mona Lisa" to hang on the wall. If driving it a few hundered miles a year devalues it, then so be it. A wipe down og underneath is all that will be needed. No rain or snow=no rust. After that wind bag answer. YES it will be driven.

Good for you! I'd drive it as well.

Wow congrats looks like it just rolled off the show room floor! what a beauty!

very nice car ,enjoy it we will thanks for sharing :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back