• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pure 70s rock and roll

Gone

Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score
Can't touch it brothers! It didn't get much better than this and the bands that were playing during this era. The Golden Age of rock and roll!

Classic Vinyl and Classic Rewind on
Sirius XM

Back when Ann Wilson was young & cute....and 150 lbs lighter.

yIF9RGZ.jpg

True! But I've always been a Nancy fan..

:lol:

Here's another before I go to the woods for a couple days! great band sound quality a bit off

To this day, I have this circa 1985 poster of Nancy Wilson on my wall.

nancy.jpg

For me Rock n Roll was from 1965 to 1976. Once Disco came in, that hurt. Still have my DREAD card. Detroit Rockers Engaged Against Disco.....:D

2015-

I would still absolutely, 100%, HIT THAT!!!

459f09605ec0.png

Last edited:
You are a true Heart fan if you can name the song that they closed their live shows with.

Crap, I've seen them 3 1/2 times and drawing a blank....

Rock and Roll?

For me Rock n Roll was from 1965 to 1976. Once Disco came in, that hurt. Still have my DREAD card. Detroit Rockers Engaged Against Disco.....:D
Disco sucked and I'm glad the term "dead as disco" is whittingly true, but there was plenty of good classic R&R made after 1976.

I was made for lovin' you baybeee,

You were made for lovin' mee...

You are a true Heart fan if you can name the song that they closed their live shows with.
Haven't seen them ( I don't go to concerts much) but do have the Alive in Seattle video, last song was Dreamboat Annie.
I remember all the talk about Heart back in the day- they were the #1 bar band in Vancouver, doing a lot of Zeppelin covers. And then the first album came out....wow!

I heard that Heart may have recently broken up due to a dispute between Anns husband and Nancys son. I'm not sure if it is true, but that is the rumor I heard.

I recently read a bio about Alice N Chains. It was crazy how much influence the ladies from Heart had on the Grunge movement of the late 80,s early 90,s. Im not just saying they influenced the new bands, they actually financed, coloborated on songs, and provided opening/tour gigs, to AnC, MotherLoveBone, Soundgarden and the like.

Auto Transport Service
Back