• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

question 70RR seat belts with bucket

fk5dave

Local time
2:57 PM
Reaction score
hi guys. first let me say this is the greatest group of guys on the planet. so much help here. my question is how are the set belts laid out in my 70RR? i bought this car disassembled and i am having a hard time figuring out the seat belt arrangement. whats up with the buckle clip on the ceiling? is there a shoulder strap that hangs up there? does the free standing piece go next to the console or on the edge by the door? if anybody has any photos with the seat belts buckled together with nobody in the seat, that would be great. any help is appreciated. thanks

Hi Dave. I've got some here from my '70 GTX. The shoulder belt hooked up in storage. The lap and shoulder buckles where they mount by the console, and where the stalk mounts. Also the three hooked up together. Hope this helps.
IMG_0849.jpg
IMG_0854.jpg
IMG_0853.jpg
Cheers, Glenn

Auto Transport Service
Back