• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rachael Ray

Yikes. Looks like she could double as the koolaid man and run through the brick wall lmao

RR never really did anything for me.
I never thought she had a discernible waistline.
One of my best friends was always gaga for her though, and he likes them "rubenesque".

My wife- still under 120# at 57!
35-22-34 (gained an inch in the bazoomba area recently)
You go, girl!

What can ya say? Look how many gorgeous gals back when bloated and/or wrinkled out. 30 or 40 years on the body can’t be undone. Think the same when I look in a mirror having once thought age wouldn’t snag me. Attended my 50th HS reunion couple weeks ago...AGE is so ******* CRUEL..
And there is only one alternative.

you have watched a lot of Rachel Ray? :poke:
Only because you always spoke so highly of her lol. :poke:
No, but I have heard her voice in the background on television more than I'd like to have lol.

at some point physical appearance becomes less and less important....... waking up every day and the ability to be productive becomes the victory

Only because you always spoke so highly of her

I thought she was a dog food lady :fool:

1694104095469.png

That gap between her teeth and the sides of her mouth always kind of bothered me, too.

Never seen any other human with that.

Last edited:
I have been through this phenomenon. I'll bet that MANY of us members here have as well.
Women seem to be far more likely to gain and hold weight over time as compared to us men.
My first wife swelled up like she was paid to do it. She went from 5’6" and 135 lbs to 204 lbs in 2 years. For her, exercise consisted of chewing lots of food.
It was really a turn off to have your girlfriend balloon up like that. Being so young, it was a preview of what the future was going to be. I'm LUCKY that I got out before she got even worse. I saw her a couple years ago and she was easily 250.
Rachel Ray is surrounded by food and at middle age. For her to remain thin would surprise me.

Last edited:
'cause all you ******** haven't changed a bit since you were 16, right ?!?!?

Raise your hand if:
- you can still see your penis without a mirror when you're standing naked
- you don't have jowls
- you have only one chin
- you still have more than half of your teeth
- you fit in any clothing smaller than XL
- you can still bend over far enough to tie up shoelaces
- you wear shoes with shoelaces
- your belt is not hidden by your gut

Auto Transport Service
Back