• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rachael Ray

Will I be able to live with this person when we both look like the crypt keeper?

If that's not on your mind when you are a young person seeking a mate.....it should be.

Lol, I dated a few gals in HS, some in my class and a couple year and two behind. Recently attended my 50th HS reunion. Could be a good thing I’m not privy to attend the 50th for the classes just behind me. Year or two younger at this stage won’t make much – difference..

Why you always check out a gals Mother before committing. My MILaw still looks bangable at 79.

Lol, I dated a few gals in HS, some in my class and a couple year and two behind. Recently attended my 50th HS reunion. Could be a good thing I’m not privy to attend the 50th for the classes just behind me. Year or two younger at this stage won’t make much – difference..
We had our 50th this year too. THe gals looked pretty good. A lot better than some of us guys. My parade gals.

50 year.jpg17.jpg

Why you always check out a gals Mother before committing. My MILaw still looks bangable at 79.
Oh, ahh oh my, not sure how I might reply to this..

I always thought she was like a 'Sally Fields' type of cute, but the other day, my wife had on a cooking show on tv & I saw her and asked he if that was Rachael Ray? Man, that woman hit the wall and bounced right into the refrigerator.

View attachment 1521697

View attachment 1521698

View attachment 1521696
Eh.
look at it this way-
She has gobs of money and a lifestyle where excercise is not required. Or anything that might burn a calorie, really.
That is something she shares with all of hollywood.
All this tells me is she is not participating in whatever.... activities... the rest of hollywood is doing these days, so to me she wins.

My fat ex didn’t match that profile. Her mom was 5’8” and thin. My ex was almost 5’8” WIDE when I last saw her.
Mary isn’t shaped like her mother either.

I can raise my hand to all the above. Except XL shirts. But ive been XL since high school.

I was 178 at age 16.
Heaviest was 205 around age 35
195 now, so net gain of 17.
During the month of April i decided to go on a diet as i didn't like what i was looking at, in the mirror, toweling dry, after taking a shower.
I started out at 230 pounds, and now this morning on the scale, I'm at 192 pounds.
So 38 pounds now have come off this old body of mine.
I'm 70, 5' 11" and have been told by the dietitian at the Mather VA, my ideal weight for my age, and height, is 185-190 pounds.
So I'm almost at the 190.
I was 180 pounds when i got out of the Air Force at age 27, back in 1980, so maybe i might wan't to see if i can be at 180, like i was 43 years ago.
Rachael Ray changed, well all do, so our bodies act lots differently as we keep on aging.

Last edited:
My body "wants to be" about 195.
I can pretty much eat anything I want (within reason vis a vis diabetes) and I can do as much or as little "exercise" (read mowing the grass or working on cars) as I want.
If I want to be 180-ish, I have to work at it and it takes some of the fun out of life.
However, A can of tuna and a salad for lunch 3-4 days a week and paying closer attention to what and when I eat for dinner for a few months will generally do it.
The BMI chart shows 195 is right on the border of the high end of ideal for my 6'3" frame.

'cause all you ******** haven't changed a bit since you were 16, right ?!?!?

Raise your hand if:
- you can still see your penis without a mirror when you're standing naked
- you don't have jowls
- you have only one chin
- you still have more than half of your teeth
- you fit in any clothing smaller than XL
- you can still bend over far enough to tie up shoelaces
- you wear shoes with shoelaces
- your belt is not hidden by your gut
I can'r raise my hand because I don't fit into XL. All the rest though.
But I weigh 295 lbs. I haven't worn XL since 7th grade. I wear 2XLT. I wear 40x34 pants, and my torso is shaped like a "V"

As I’ve said before, if you have fond memories of the girls you went to high school with , don’t go to your reunions.

Auto Transport Service
Back