• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rachael Ray

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:15 PM
Reaction score
I always thought she was like a 'Sally Fields' type of cute, but the other day, my wife had on a cooking show on tv & I saw her and asked he if that was Rachael Ray? Man, that woman hit the wall and bounced right into the refrigerator.

1694098677503.png

1694099029261.png

1694098622699.png

Remember the old adage, you are what you eat.

I love her voice. Yeah, she used to be pretty hot. But, hey, she can cook, has steady work, and too old to drop kids.

What can ya say? Look how many gorgeous gals back when bloated and/or wrinkled out. 30 or 40 years on the body can’t be undone. Think the same when I look in a mirror having once thought age wouldn’t snag me. Attended my 50th HS reunion couple weeks ago...AGE is so CRUEL..

The word “delish” and the acronym “EVOO” are annoying to hear because of her.
I roll my eyes nearly every time I hear mama use those words because of Rachel Ray’s overuse of them.

Fat? I don't mind fat. Check out her checkbook balance. Now that's fat. (and the food is delish!)
The word “delish” and the acronym “EVOO” are annoying to hear because of her.
I roll my eyes nearly every time I hear mama use those words because of Rachel Ray’s overuse of them.
1694101755642.png

Auto Transport Service
Back