• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radiator and Six Pack

sunger

Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
I am still waiting for my 69 GTX to arrive, but I want to begin the search for a few things it needs.
I am looking for a reproduction radiator (440, 4 bbl, auto) and a Six Pack manifold and carbs. The radiator will go on first, followed by the intake and carbs next summer. I know of Year One, but are there any other big players in the Mopar parts supply? Anyone know where I would find a new radiator? I don't want aluminum as I want to keep the look original.
Thanks for anything you can offer.
sunger

After years of using my local radiator guy do re-cores for me, I've just bought a new one from Year One for my personal car, & I must admit it's pretty good.

Thanks for the info. The radiator that's in it now is a 22", not the 26 that should be there. Do you know if the original was 2 or 2 1/2"?

I use Glen-Ray Radiators in my restoration. They are correct in appearance with the correct part number for your year and transmission. Addtionally, they are date coded and come with a lifetime warrenty, even if you damage it yourself. Great people to deal with.

Be-Cool makes reproduction downflows. We were gonna do that but for out here, cross flow was a better bet. I think they also make the shrouds too.

Auto Transport Service
Back