• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radiator fan combo

Wazoo64

Local time
6:56 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for suggestions for the best aluminum rad electric fan combo. Summit had a few but no shroud for fan. 1967 coronet direct fit. I currently have 2 row with clutch fan.

I just installed a 3 row champion alum with 6 blade steel clutch fan and shroud. (in 67 coronet) fan is too far into shroud but still cools the 440 at 160 down the road and no more than 190 in heavy traffic. Went the electric fan route and didn't care for it.

I am looking for suggestions for the best aluminum rad electric fan combo. Summit had a few but no shroud for fan. 1967 coronet direct fit. I currently have 2 row with clutch fan.

Griffin Muscle car series exact fit and use a factory shroud. Why the electric fan? Unless you have a roots style blower I do not see the need. The best electric combo is the Becool and its about $1400.00 or so...

IM001829.JPG
Griffin Muscle car series exact fit and use a factory shroud. Why the electric fan? Unless you have a roots style blower I do not see the need. The best electric combo is the Becool and its about $1400.00 or so...

I paid 219 for the champion,direct fit...connected a 70 b body shroud to the already in place holes....money back guarantee for almost any reason and is about My 5th rad from champion through the years as I keep switching cars...lol

Just installed a US radiator aluminum. They are direct fit and have the original looking stamp tanks. Beautiful radiator by the way. Seven blade fan with a heavy duty clutch and factory shroud. The 409 stroker will run at 160 all day. I need to put a 180 thermstat to keep it warm.

i am running same radiator as jasoncoronet.383 with 180 stat factory shroud.replaced the fan clutch a few weeks ago and can't believe how much cooler it runs.staying at 180 running in 95 degree heat

Thanks for all the info. I run dual electrics on my valiant and it stays cool in the worst conditions. Its cleaner look for me as well.

on my 67 i run a champion rad and flexalight strait blade dual fans.works great and looks awsome.only paid $675 for the whole setup.2012-06-06_15-05-22_258.jpgi6206.jpg

Heres a pic of my radiator. US radiator very happy with it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 249
Auto Transport Service
Back