• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Reaction Videos"

ksurfer2

Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
So this is something I recently discovered while perusing Youtube. "Reaction Videos" are mostly young kids listening to music that they have never heard before and recording their reactions to it, some of the most entraining are young black kids listening to music like Pink Floyd, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, or Lynyrd Skynyrd. Here is a link to a kid listening to Free Bird. It's fun to watch his mind get completely blown!

Prettier to look at but a reaction video none the less. Great remake.

Without question, Disturbed's remake of Sound of Silence is the best remake of any song, by any artist EVER!!!
I totally agree gives me chills listening to it.. I know that sounds weird but it does.

Also the remake of Hurt by Johnny Cash. Best version of that song too. Also chills.. lol

The chick in post 3 and 6 is pretty good.

I've seen several of hers.

She is a "natural", very animated "reactor".

...and she's got credentials.

Supposed to be another one that's slightly better but I haven't seen any of hers yet.

The biggest issue with the vocal coach reactions is that they always use live recordings (so there's a video), and those are not usually the best version.

Ya...I have been hooked on them for a bit...its amazing where the time goes on YouTube and beer

.its amazing where the time goes on YouTube
Yeah, during the pandemic shut down I too got hooked on You Tube.
There is one about a young girl, classical flute instructor that as never seen or heard Jethro Tull. She was amazed at his performance.

Same song but love this woman...

Been watching (some) of her reactions for a while. Just watched the her react to Dio's "Holy Diver". I also watch "Rebecca Vocal Athlete", "3 Years Apart", "Two Rocking Grannies", "Jamel_AKA_Jamal", "LFR Jojo" (young rapper), and "Doug Helvering" (classical composer).

Without question, Disturbed's remake of Sound of Silence is the best remake of any song, by any artist EVER!!!
I hate that cover, it’s complete crap. They have some good songs but the cover is just horrible. That song used to come on at work and would ruin the whole evening.

I hate that cover, it’s complete crap. They have some good songs but the cover is just horrible. That song used to come on at work and would ruin the whole evening.
To each his own. I have always thought the Simon & Garfunkel was good but a little too mellow. Which I know was their style. But I agree with @ksurfer2 the version by Disturbed has brought the classic song to a whole new crowd.

So this is something I recently discovered while perusing Youtube. "Reaction Videos" are mostly young kids listening to music that they have never heard before and recording their reactions to it, some of the most entraining are young black kids listening to music like Pink Floyd, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, or Lynyrd Skynyrd. Here is a link to a kid listening to Free Bird. It's fun to watch his mind get completely blown!

I am absolutely cool with anyone that FEELS the music. This guy did.

this is one of my favorite versions of this song...Jamel isn't so bad either

All the reaction videos are cool, I love seeing kids who've never known pre-auto-tune-music experience what we've known & loved while growing up...

Plenty of cute girls doing them I just find that having a guy who's rapper venturing in so many different genres is very cool...

Auto Transport Service
Back