• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ready for NMCA Norwalk

dvw

Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score
Sitting in Linders lot waiting to get in to the track in the AM. Beautiful might full of stars. Watching satelites in the sky. Drinking beer grilling burgers and dogs. Tommorow we'll get to work. Parked next to a FAST 9 second 67 Chevelle. Cool car. We'll be on the grass side for the weekend. Comesay high.
Doug

Pulling for you. Keep us updated.

Have a good race weekend at Norwalk, Doug. Show those Chevy guys!
Enjoy the $1.00 ice cream. Do they still do that?

Pedal to the metal enjoy the weekend.

Sitting in Linders lot waiting to get in to the track in the AM. Beautiful might full of stars. Watching satelites in the sky. Drinking beer grilling burgers and dogs. Tommorow we'll get to work. Parked next to a FAST 9 second 67 Chevelle. Cool car. We'll be on the grass side for the weekend. Comesay high.
Doug
Enjoy it all Doug. You, combined with that car will send shivers up their spines. Good luck and be safe.

Hope it's your weekend!!

Well didnt work out. Trying to run 9.25 index. 9.18@145 on the 1st pass with 175lbs ballast. Pulled 7 degrees timing on pass #2. 10.12@133????? Why so slow? Went to move the car and the push button shifter buttons were stuck. Melted shift cable? Nope. Pulled the pan and valve body. The rooster comb detent ball had a sliver of metal jamming it. The magnet has a lot of fine steel stuck. More than i've ever seen. My bet is the stator isnt being held internal to the converter. Back home. Ill tear it apart and see.
Doug

That’s hard luck. Hope it’s not too bad of a repair.

Sure sounds like you lost the convertor. Been there many times. Bad luck, but you'll recover and do great.
I know you know what you're looking at, so do what it takes.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Just remember; a bad day at the track is still better than a good day at work!

its only money......................................

Auto Transport Service
Back