• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear leaf springs

rrTor-Red

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score
Looking at new leaf springs for my car. Have heard of good things about Eaton or Spring and things. I'm leaning towards one of them. What is the over all census on the Mopar Performance ones? I didn't want to high jack a thread.

Thanks

are you looking for carving corners or drag racing?

are you looking for carving corners or drag racing?

Looking for a good stock replacement (HD?). No drag racing just a good streetable leaf to handle the HP and torque of my engine.

I have the mopar super stock springs in my 69. You will need to relocated the front hanger hole and thay are stiff.

How much power do you have? I'm not a big fan of the SS springs but if you go with them, go with a lighter set. If your car is 3600 lbs, I'd go with a spring that recommended for 3400...unless you are producing a huge amount of power.

How much power do you have? I'm not a big fan of the SS springs but if you go with them, go with a lighter set. If your car is 3600 lbs, I'd go with a spring that recommended for 3400...unless you are producing a huge amount of power.
Cranky- 71 RR. Motor is a 400 stroked with 583 HP and 610 ft lbs of torque

Auto Transport Service
Back