• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Perch Tie Down Brackets

Stumper

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
Wasn’t someone here selling tie down plates that bolted up under the rear leaf spring perches? Any leads ?

I've seen that person selling on the MOPARTS site but I don't recall seeing him on here. Did you do a search here for the tie down plates?

Wasn’t someone here selling tie down plates that bolted up under the rear leaf spring perches? Any leads ?
I bought some for my 63 with Caltracs. I will look for his info and post here when I find it.

Andy Finkbeiner (spelling?) AF enterprises. Probably wrong about details and spelling, gonna do some searches.......
Andy F on here. Time for a PM.

Randy got back to me. $60 plus $10 shipping by postal MO.

Randy Juliani
593 Bush Hill Road
Manchester, CT 06040

Shouldn't you strap down someplace that doesn't load and unload while being towed?

I make the rear tie-down brackets that bolt on to the existing u-bolts, you just need to have enough extra thread hanging down to fit my bracket and another nut. They are $70 including shipping anywhere in the United States. Feel free to email me with any questions [email protected]

20200313_215144a.jpg 20180901_162334.jpg 20180831_162012.jpg 20180901_160549.jpg

It’s been a bit hectic the past couple of weeks but I did receive the brackets from Randy and they are an excellent fit and high finish quality.

Auto Transport Service
Back