• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

red lines

ukieone

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:21 PM
Reaction score
where are you guys buying your red line tires from?

Black diamond tries Summit racing
free shipping too
bluelines or redlines

I have used Diamondback wide whites on a few cars, the latest set were DBll’s which are BFG TA radials. They will put redlines on whatever tire you want.

I ran Coker Firestone red line radials with bias ply tread pattern for four years on Baby Blue, and was pleased with them. Others may have had different experience. I was going to put them on my current GTX, but they were out of stock for six months. The car I have now is a show pony that sees limited driving, so I went with the Firestone bias plies from Coker, and they arrived with no delay, free shipping last December.

where are you guys buying your red line tires from?
Just got my third set of Diamond Back tires. They use current production tires. I have had them do 5/8" WSW, 2-1/4" WSW and 3/8" Red Lines. Very pleased with all tires. They balance up with minimum weight, ride very well just like a modern tire should.

Diamondback here as well. Had them put on Avon CR6ZZ road race tires. Expensive but turned out nice.

IMG_2247.jpg
IMG_2248.jpg

thank you all, diamonds for the r/t also.

Heard about Diamondback years ago. Talked to guy at a cruise with an M-code 69 Dart. Had state of the art (at the time) BFGdrag radials converted into redlines there.
Heard not a bad word about Diamondback since (except maybe for the prices, but redlines aren't cheap ANYWHERE!).

Here's mine. Diamonbacks on the front to replace Coker that went bad at 4,000 miles. Cokers still on the rear for now. Diamondbacks took very little weight to balance. Cokers took a lot.

P7030085.JPG

P7030087.JPG

I've had the opportunity over recent years to converse with quite a few classic car owners who've used Diamondbacks for their redlines. I would not use ANY other company.

mine got here from summit today bf goodrich radial red lines. mounting party tomorrow .

Auto Transport Service
Back