• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

repair manual for 1972 tail gate

willem

Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
hi there,

i am about to do a rebuild of the tailgate on my 1972 Dodge Coronet Wagon. The thing is though, that i cant find any info about it anywhere! Is this a common problem? repair manuals for sedan's and coupe's are very easy to find, but nothing on the wagon. So my question would be: does anyone have a manual or picture with all the parts to one of these tailgates? :)

regards. Willem

hi there,

i am about to do a rebuild of the tailgate on my 1972 Dodge Coronet Wagon. The thing is though, that i cant find any info about it anywhere! Is this a common problem? repair manuals for sedan's and coupe's are very easy to find, but nothing on the wagon. So my question would be: does anyone have a manual or picture with all the parts to one of these tailgates? :)

regards. Willem
I have a 72 shop manual. I look later today it's currently 16* here so not going to the out building too soon.

got it, thanks a lot!
1972 TAILGATE (TWO WAY) SATELLITE AND CORONET

IMG_9320.JPG IMG_9321.JPG IMG_9322.JPG IMG_9323.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back