• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Replacement shoulder #3 is alive and well

My wishes for good healing for a good outcome of your surgery. Also, happy retirement.

Thanks to all for the kind words.

I don't discourage anyone from shoulder surgery. This latest one for me was a bit out of the ordinary since it was #2 . I have read that those who have major rotator cuff issues are more likely to have a replacement go bad.

That describes me to a T.

My new deal eliminates the rotator and relies on the deltoids to keep the shoulder in place. Not as strong afaik. Hence the decision to hang up my steering wheel.

But I will likely find another pt job somewhere near home. Maybe a parts delivery driver, Ronald McDonald look a like or another gig I qualify for.

Update...two months since my surgery. Doing OK. The bone graft is healing slowly compared to the implant.

My last employer wants me to come back to work PT. Doc sez wait 90 days and see.

I'd love the $$$... School bus company is also after me.

Decisions.

Update...two months since my surgery. Doing OK. The bone graft is healing slowly compared to the implant.

My last employer wants me to come back to work PT. Doc sez wait 90 days and see.

I'd love the $$$... School bus company is also after me.

Decisions.
don't rush it, let it completely heal 1st

I hope it is way better, soon

good luck

Auto Transport Service
Back