• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Requests for real life 1st or 2nd hand experience with the Weiand P3690982 6bbl intake

The DC mods seemed to on point. Some others did some different stuff. The DC mods worked for a couple of guys back in the
I can see by the engineering description of results in real applications by Robert "Bob" Tarozzi that I've never seen before until recently on another forum the background as to how the mods developed.
BUT
6BBL FLASH ran that intake back then, and with his unique mods that did similar things in different ways, he went about 2/10ths faster and a few MPH with his mods vs the DC mods.
If I reach a point where the Indy ModMan, that I'm having them CNC to Max Wedge port size and the Promax modded Holley carbs leave me wanting for a lot more, AND it all fits under the N96 hood, my next move after exhausting all tuning options with the carbs would be a F&B DPI/EFI setup on the ModMan intake.
If it doesn't fit under the N96 hood, all bets are off and I'm not sure what I'd do.

Auto Transport Service
Back