• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restoration parts

blownalcoholhemihead

Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
I don't like to bad mouth anyone, but have any of you had any comunication problems and No parts show up with certain parts and resto. suppliers? If so who were they! So we know who not to deal with. I'll drop the dime on this guy after I see a few responces.

I have two in mind, I'm thinking of how I want to say it and call them out without hard bashing and still protect this site form the Legal Vultures. :grin:

I don't like to bad mouth anyone, but have any of you had any comunication problems and No parts show up with certain parts and resto. suppliers? If so who were they! So we know who not to deal with. I'll drop the dime on this guy after I see a few responces.

"Kim's" (rhymes with) Auto Parts.
"Mayson's" (rhymes with) Auto Parts.
FMM.

Let's see the legal vultures break those codes...:grin:

I got some some Ramcharger hood scoops from a supplier once they were lousy !, They were 1.5 inched shorter height than the originals and about an inch shorter in length, I haven't bought ANYTHING else from "Deer Won" since then.

You dont have to be that paranoid about it. I would advise not calling a company "thieves, rip-offs, scammers" or other derogatory names. However there is no worries about relating a true negative experience YOU may have had, not third person, and naming them. The internet is about the free exchange of information.

Private messages are fine, to avoid legal bullshit. Information, comunication, reliability, and credibility are key elements in running a good reputable buisiness. when a company can't provide at least 2 of these things, their names should be dragged through an animal shelters **** pile and everyone should know not to deal with them. There's only so many people you could scam before you get caught up with and their found in a garbage dumpster with your head securely stuffed where the sun don't shine.

I personally don't see a problem with running a post on an experience you may have had with a paticular supplier or company. I have had some good experiences and some bad experiences. It would be nice to know who's who in the zoo. There are times when an owner of a company doesn't know about an issue and this could be a way of bringing it to their attention. Or, it could be a way to let someone know that we ain't putting up with any shenanigans.....

Just putting it out there....

I'm sure if there were a way to poll everyone who has ever bought a part it would be possible to find a complaint for every vendor. But that doesn't mean all these vendors should be dissed.

For example. I know someone who bought their wife a Chrysler minivan. She fell asleep at the wheel, and ran it up a support wire for a telephone pole. The van hit the pole and turned over. It was totaled. She got out with nary a scratch. In other words, all the safety equipment worked as advertised. But what do you suppose is the result of this accident?

HE will NOT buy another Chrysler minivan.

WHY? Who TF knows. Seems like that wreck was the best reason to buy ANOTHER one. But that isn't the way life works......is it.

rant off

Auto Transport Service
Back