• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Road Runner key fob

Arlo Price

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:04 AM
Reaction score
Early 80's and I pull into a small town PLYMOUTH dealership looking for NOS parts. The franchise was no longer there but they remained open for service. I spoke with a guy who said that he'd worked there for 30 years and all parts were sold years ago. They still had the non-working neon Plymouth in the front window but it wasn't for sale. He opened his desk drawer and pulled out 2 of these key fobs & I freaked as we a 68. He says no they are not for sale but I have something else I'll give you and he gets out a dealer pre-press package which I'll dig out & post here in the future. So I'm thanking him and shootin' the breeze then as I get up to leave he hands me one of the fobs. What'ta Guy..... If anyone has an old accessory catalog and can date this I'd appreciate it. Maybe a 78.

20231031_193616.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back