• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Road Runner question

Runner verts are bringing some pretty tall money, but I haven't seen any bring that kind of money.

The last one I saw on ebay finished at around 45k.

That is nearly the kind of money they were asking for a 1970 RR six pack convert that Aloha Restos (top resto shop) at the top of the market. You could buy my 1 of 11 Hemi car for just a little more.

The 70 RR is more sought after than the 69. The subject car is a rare combo of equipment with the A/C (rare on a vert) but also remember that with the A/C the 383 RR engine got reduced to a standard 330 h.p. engine rather than the Commando 335 h.p. It is also a crappy color according to the majority of buyers for a car like this.

there ******* nuts. that car sure in the hell isnt worth that money

That's what I thought. This guy wants to trade me the rr straight up for my race car turn key!!!! He has a couple of other pieced together cars he wants a few arms and legs for too. Ohh well, Thanks for the input fellas.

I had to click on the link just to see what color it was... From the way you guys were talking I just assumed it was F8...:rolling:

:grin:
ACME

Quote=ACME A12 I had to click on the link just to see what color it was... From the way you guys were talking I just assumed it was F8...
ACME

keep your blue nose out of it :tongueflap::tongueflap::tongueflap:

Now,now boys! We all know that GREEN is the bet color on Roadrunners, because GREEN means GO, GO, GOOOOOO! :rolling:

I like F8. My 69 N96 Bee was F8. And I think it looks really good on an E body

Quote=ACME A12 I had to click on the link just to see what color it was... From the way you guys were talking I just assumed it was F8...
ACME

Now,now boys! We all know that GREEN is the bet color on Roadrunners, because GREEN means GO, GO, GOOOOOO! :rolling:

yes green is the best color for 1970 roadrunners because they finally perfected it . But for 69 we all know red is the best color.

birddckhdc.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back