• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ron Glass will not be down for breakfast

He may be back.

http://www.near-death.com/paranormal/ghosts.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_(1978_film)
Cast[edit]

Never saw him on Firefly but liked the B Miller show and he was just a great character in the show.

Ron Howard and I are about the same age; glad to say I was able to keep my hair but wish I had his money!

And there weren't nearly enough mopars in American Graffiti!

And there weren't nearly enough mopars in American Graffiti!

Barney Miller was good.
I remember a scene when Barney Miller was arguing with Glass about something.
Miller used a yiddish word.
Glass did not know the word and said "you have the advantage on me" in perfect timing.
I wish I could remember the word.
Barney's First Car with Ron in the back seat.
14 mins in is the funniest scene in any of the shows.
The steering wheel.

RIP Ron Glass. Cool Dude.....Barney Miller was a Great Show.

Barney Miller was good.
I remember a scene when Barney Miller was arguing with Glass about something.
Miller used a yiddish word.
Glass did not know the word and said "you have the advantage on me" in perfect timing.
I wish I could remember the word.
Barney's First Car with Ron in the back seat.
14 mins in is the funniest scene in any of the shows.
The steering wheel.

Are you by any chance confusing Barney Miller with Barney Fife(sp?)?

RIP Ron... Loved the Firefly episodes.
1937193c877135b612b47bbd52aaf9ac.jpg

Are you by any chance confusing Barney Miller with Barney Fife(sp?)?

No.
Both are a Barneys. See previous posts.
Just a bit of "stream of consciousness".
Check out the movie with Glass in it.
He is still in character. Plays a articulate business man. As a survivor, he's in shock and wandering around in the Everglades with a broken watch.

Harris was great as the "cool guy' on Barney Miller. The show had great characters; Barney, Wojo, Fish, Nick, Harris, Etc. One of my favorite shows of that time. RIP Mr. Glass

RIP Ron

71 is too young to die...

If I recall the car Barney bought was an early '50's three-on-the tree Ford with a tranny full of sawdust...as you view the scene looks like there was another serious problem...the entire dashboard and rearview mirror were gone and a truck steering wheel installed! LOL

I still watch Barney Miller on one of our channels - great show and great characters and actors. Inspector Luger is my favorite character - never get tired of hearing him reminisce about Foster, Kleiner and Brown. Sorry to hear of Ron's passing at too young of an age.

Auto Transport Service
Back