• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules for men. Let's discuss.

I hit one woman, one time.... She attacked me, punches, clawed, spit... I tried getting in my car and leaving.. She jumped on the hood & bent both wiper arms backward... I got out of the car she got in my face. I dropped her.... Felt terrible for days, I was raised to never strike a woman & I broke the rule... Forty years later I still don't feel good about it.. I think she learned something that day, Can't push quite that far....
Lighten up on yourself. 'She' probably had a dick.

I've been with my girl 16 years and until recently I worked for her and will again shortly. The question's I hear are most often is "have you seen my keys/ phone?"

I’ve read before…..
Men meet women and don’t ever want them to change.
Women meet men and set about to change them.

Boy did I get lucky…Mary is the coolest woman that I have ever met. She doesn’t nag, doesn’t bitch and doesn’t try to change me.
Great lady! We celebrate our 21st anniversary in about 2 weeks!

View attachment 1534782
My current wife’s Ex was an abusive drunk who spent all their money. My Ex was a woman that loved to fight about everything, and could stay angry for weeks. Chris and I have been married 30 years this August, and we’ve never had an argument. She’s the most reasonable person I’ve ever met, and my attitude is that there really isn’t anything worth fighting about. We pretty much always agree, because we’re reasonable and sensible. I’m a lucky man and don’t want to screw it up.

F that....... she earned it

they want equal everything anyway
My 2nd X of over 30 years married to her didn't want anything equal....she wanted to rule the roost and me too. I finally got tired of it and put my foot down. Once she found she couldn't rule me anymore, she up and left. Buh bye and glad to see ya go.

My 2nd X of over 30 years married to her didn't want anything equal....she wanted to rule the roost and me too. I finally got tired of it and put my foot down. Once she found she couldn't rule me anymore, she up and left. Buh bye and glad to see ya go.
Don't let the screen door hit ya'

This dude I used to know would sometimes say....Why do I always get the crazy ones ?
Uhh...it is simple. You see the red flags and obvious signs of trouble and then ignore them. Sane and normal women are out there, you just have to filter out the weirdos.
Now...Maybe some women hide their insecurities and bad habits long enough to get you to marry them, then the REAL traits slowly come out.
Maybe some women go through some change after having kids where they are not as tolerant and friendly and they get possessive or untrusting.
My fat ex was okay in some matters but was a typical female in other matters. She didn't like that I made silly jokes and brought attention to myself even though I was the same guy the day we met as the day we split.
She didn't like that I enjoyed tinkering with the cars yet she married a Toyota fanatic after we split.
Mary though...What a great lady! She is half the weight and twice the woman as the first one.

Auto Transport Service
Back