• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rustproofing

bigjimmyl

Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys just a question looking for an opinion so on my 71 charger all original car that I just got I want to clean the undercarriage and thent incapsulate or seal or reform the rust probably already sprayed some kind of protective coating on the whole undercarriage just wondering what you think that's going to do to the value of the car it won't change much of the way it looks or shows but I was just throwing it out there also same question for the engine compartment Fender walls and stuff like that is a few little spots what is a little touch of surface rust otherwise the car is rust free thanks for the help guys

I agree she will never see rain or snow again but there is few small spots of surface rust I want to stop

POR15 is something to consider.

You could use Eastwoods' internal frame coating inside all the rails and cross members.
Mike

Yes on spraying it but its bad enough trying to get it off your skin. can only imagine the over spray. brush is better...

Auto Transport Service
Back