• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

City Finally Gets 473rd Vape Shop It So Desperately Needed

Oklahoma holds the record for pot dispensaries.

Although you probably wouldn’t guess it, Oklahoma is home to the most dispensaries per capita of any state in the union. And it’s not even close.

Known as the "Wild West of Weed," by some estimates, there are more dispensaries (more than 2,000) currently operating in the state then there are gas stations.

I laugh at our state. Marijuana is not legal but non-THC gummies and the like are. THe "non THC" products can contain some THC though. :lol: I tried one one afternoon and was f**ked up the rest of the day. So much for Non-THC. :lol: :fool::fool:

Last edited:
I laugh at our state. Marijuana is not legal but non-THC gummies and the like are. THe "non THC" products can contain some THC. I tried one one afternoon and was f**ked up the rest of the day. So much for Non-THC. :lol: :fool::fool:
It's a hell of a business and regulation is key in helping. Street pot can contain foreign stimulates in hopes of keeping up with the hybrids grown legally.

We've lost our malls, and the web has taken over. Brick and mortar stores are being used as a show room to go look at something we're going to buy on the internet. We created this to save a buck, as we destroyed our local businesses. What's left, head shops with a variety of accessories.
It's really something looking around an area I've lived my whole life and seeing several malls even in fairly affluent areas all but empty, strip malls all over with more than half the storefronts vacant, and recently I have even been seeing some office buildings getting torn down.
Other than the aforementioned vape and pot stores, all I see being built are large distribution center type buildings and surprisingly, some new large gas stations. With the powers to be trying to get rid of ICE, I am somewhat surprised to see anyone investing 7 figures to build new gas station facilities.
At least the traffic has improved markedly for my drives. I only get stuck in traffic jams once in a blue moon now, used to be almost daily in my commute.
I don't think everywhere is the same though, when I go to Moparty for example, the area we stay in Bowling Green is being built up like crazy, including new stores. Maybe the decay we are talking about is just a urban and suburban in blue state phenomena?

Here in my little town we have 1 vape shop and 11 marijuana dispenserys. It's also legal for a minor to hold a medical marijuana card.
Ya,aint that some ****. And most real doctors won’t prescribe that **** to adults more less a child. But put a dollar on it and that weed shop doctor doesn’t have a problem prescribing as long as mom and dad are stoned as well

We've lost our malls, and the web has taken over. Brick and mortar stores are being used as a show room to go look at something we're going to buy on the internet. We created this to save a buck, as we destroyed our local businesses. What's left, head shops with a variety of accessories.
Our malls are 'busy as hell' here in the sticks of the Tuolumne Co.
lots of older people up here (Blue hairs, previous generations)
still don't do internet well...
Brick & Mortar rules up here, lots of Mom & Pop shops...
You can have a website, but need a brick & mortar shop or won't survive...

I'm sure there's a Medical Pot dispensary somewhere here, it is California
but, I've never noticed one yet...

Hell my dad (87) can't or doesn't even know how to 'get on line'
& even more so, he doesn't even want to...

It's not the same everywhere, even here in tech savvy California...

Last edited:
Our malls are 'busy as hell' here in the sticks of the Tuolumne Co.
lots of older people up here (Blue hairs, previous generations)
still don't do internet well...
Brick & Mortar rules up here, lots of Mom & Pop shops...
You can have a website, but need a brick & mortar shop or won't survive...

I'm sure there's a Medical Pot dispensary somewhere here, it is California
but, I've never noticed one yet...

Hell my dad (87) can't or doesn't even know how to 'get on line'
& even more so, he doesn't even want to...

It's not the same everywhere, even here in tech savvy California...
We have a mall not 4 miles from my house and I can't tell you the last I was there, 6 years at least.I buy from all the local stories that don't try to screw me.

We have more dispensaries than we do McDonald's and Burger King combined.

I really don't like being on line, but I do buy online and pay all my bills with one credit card and they take that payment out automatically once a month, sometimes twice. I wrote one check so far this year and that was to my accountant. To be honest, I wish I would have started paying my bills this way years ago. When I leave the house, the only thing I need is my wallet and my phone, from there I have complete control of my life.

It's really something looking around an area I've lived my whole life and seeing several malls even in fairly affluent areas all but empty, strip malls all over with more than half the storefronts vacant, and recently I have even been seeing some office buildings getting torn down.
Other than the aforementioned vape and pot stores, all I see being built are large distribution center type buildings and surprisingly, some new large gas stations. With the powers to be trying to get rid of ICE, I am somewhat surprised to see anyone investing 7 figures to build new gas station facilities.
At least the traffic has improved markedly for my drives. I only get stuck in traffic jams once in a blue moon now, used to be almost daily in my commute.
I don't think everywhere is the same though, when I go to Moparty for example, the area we stay in Bowling Green is being built up like crazy, including new stores. Maybe the decay we are talking about is just a urban and suburban in blue state phenomena?
We have the same thing here and most of the young folk have never had to go to a store and interact with real people. My daughter would rather take a stick in the eye, before going to a store to buy anything other than groceries.

A friend owns several small stripmalls and several big stores that he can't sell, even being in prime locations. He's owned them for many years and it's not that he doesn't get paid rent, It's hard to find new businesses to come in when one leaves. The big ones are the worst, big buildings need big tenants. He told me he's screwed. The plan was to sell after a fixed number of years and move on, never going to happen in the world we live in. They just got done building two big new stations by us, both just off the highway by the exit and entrance ramp. There's a shift in the building trend by us because of the shift in the way people shop. We have traffic everywhere and I have no idea where they're all going. The blue thing is a fact, the city of St. Louis, about 30 miles from me, is to nasty for me, guess why. My guns jumping around in my pocket just thinking about it!!

There is one strip mall nearby that has a liquor store, a pot shop, a vape shop, a sub shop and a donut store, all lined up nicely.

Another place had the police department, a donut shop, and a vape shop, all side-by-side-by-side. The cops moved a couple of years ago or so, as that was only a temporary location due to construction of their new dungeon. Or, maybe it was all of the cops gained 50 pounds each, not real sure!

Sounds like quite the interesting spot! Babylon Bee does have some hilarious content, doesn't it? Have you ever checked out their take on cheap E-Cigarettes? They might have something amusing to say about it!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back