• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saying goodbye to a member

carnalsupply

Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score
I realize this is the "welcome wagon" so I hope you don't mind my using the forum to say goodbye to another forum member, Ed Schooler.

Ed became ill about a month ago and was about to begin treatments when he came down with, and succumb to Pneumonia.

Ed's teenage son, Josh, who has helped Ed work on Ed's prized '68 GTX, plans on taking up the reigns, so to that end I hope you will visit their thread and offer all the support, advice, and assistance you can.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...-Finanlly-Started-My-Restoration-of-my-68-GTX

Best wishes,

Bob

Man that's terrible I am also a young man who also lost his dad as a teen and its beyond devastating I know my dad would want me to keep on building Mopars and im glad he has decided to do so also

Man that's rough, wish the family the best and hope his boy does him proud.

That sucks.

We're all here for a limited time.....

This is sad, is Josh a member here?

He is writing under his Dad's member name: 68GTX440

Very sad story, and I hope all of us in the forum can stand tall and provide Josh help and support as he finishes his Dad's car.

Thanks Bob for the update . . .

You lost a friend, and FBBO has lost a friend as well . . . I'm sure that Josh will do his dad Proud with the build !

Sorry to hear this news! I'm sure everyone here will be happy to help Josh do his dad proud and finish the car in his legacy

Sorry to hear about Ed. The FBBO family is here for Josh.

What a heart wrenching thread,live everyday like its your last one.

Wow: its hard to choke back the tears. I am so sorry for the loss.

So sorry to hear the news. Are thoughts and prayers go out to the family and all involved. All of us here at FBBO wish the best to Josh for keeping his Dad's legacy alive. Take care, and may God bless. Do him proud son!!

My condolences. The best tribute Josh can give his father is to carry on in his footsteps.

He is writing under his Dad's member name: 68GTX440

Very sad story, and I hope all of us in the forum can stand tall and provide Josh help and support as he finishes his Dad's car.

Thanks Bob for the update . . .

You lost a friend, and FBBO has lost a friend as well . . . I'm sure that Josh will do his dad Proud with the build !

Well said guys.

Thanks for passing the word Bob

So sad feel so much for josh I had talked to Ed a few times as we both were working on 68's and bid against each other on some eBay stuff my thoughts and prayers go out for josh and his family !!

Very saddened to hear this news. I will do my best to help with anything I can. Prayers from here.

Sad news
RIP ED

Auto Transport Service
Back