• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A special thanks to FBBO and its members for ........

idrivemopar

Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
A special thanks to FBBO and its members for all of the great support, advice, feedback, praise, parts, and encouragement over the past 3 years as my project started rough, but is finishing strong. I don't think I could have done this build http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?44229-My-73-Roadrunner-Projectwith out the support found on this forum and all the great guys and gals here.

There are so many of you to thank who have helped out and I don't want to name names here for fear of leaving someone out, but you know who you are!!!!!! but seriously this is for all of you who maybe just provided me with the littlest thing to those I have met in person or on the phone that helped me with getting through some of the more difficult parts of this project.

As this project comes to and end, its been a real joy for me to be part of this forum.

I bought this car back in 1983 and I never expected that 31 years later it would be fully restored let alone that I would still have it as all of my friends parted with their hot rods decades ago. I may have had the car for a long time, but learned some things I didn't even know about the car as the project progressed and with new found knowledge, its been my pleasure to share what I have learned and what I know to FBBO and its members.

And for all of you still working on projects, there truly is and end out there for you so don't give up as there are many cars on here I cant wait to see finished!

Now, the fun begins with being able to take the car out and enjoy and hope that other will enjoy seeing it as well!!!! And I look forward to sharing those experiences here!

Its time to kick in the gears, light up the rears and drive the crap out of her!!!!!!!!!!!! (well, after sufficient break in of course! LOL)

Thanks for the kind words. It's comforting to know that I have been such a great help to you.

yup it was a good build to watch and a very nice looking car and a job well done ,RC :head_smack:

I will have to add a visit next year coming or going from Moab

you have a got to see car it is perfect

Auto Transport Service
Back