• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schumacher bolt through 727 rear transmission mount, anyone using?

idrivemopar

Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score
I was just looking at the Schumacher bolt through rear transmission mount for my 727, the factory one is already shot in only a few thousand miles. This one looks pretty solid, a bit expensive, but worth it if it doesnt fall apart like the factory style one. Anyone using one of these?

mount.jpg

I have been using the original style mount from Energy Suspension for at least two years with no more problems.

I have tortured the Shumacher trans mount on my 73 Big Block
Roadrunner ( Hi 10's in 1/4) for years that we run in NHRA stock and it is like new!
Chris at Motech that bought the company is top notch to deal
with and a stand up guy.

Tell him GTX John sent you and he will take great care of you.

Last edited:
I have tortured the Shumacher trans mount on my 73 Big Block
Roadrunner ( Hi 10's in 1/4) for years that we run in NHRA stock and it is like new!
Chris at Motech that bought the company is top notch to deal
with and a stand up guy.

Tell him GTX John sent you and he will take gret care of you.
Awesome, thats good to know, and thanks for the info! I drive my 73 340 with 350 hp like i stole it and the factory replacement mount just couldn't handle it.

is that the same as putting a energy suspension bushing in a factory mount ?

IMG_4018b.jpg
IMG_4020.jpg

Love the new mount, had to get shorter bolt and washers be ause the factory rectangle spacers d9nt fit with the new mount. Otherwise, much smoother ride. Here is picture of old and new. Now I just need to figure out if the small block Schumacher engine mounts will fit with my headers.

20230710_191321.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back