• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat Belt Replacements

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
Looking for Companies, or Vendors, that offer seat belts. I struck out with RetroBelts, as they don't offer the color I need, in the Lap Belts. Thanks for any leads...

I know that Snappin Turtle tie downs offers
Retro seat belts on there website. Good people... bought several things from them over the years. Note: Plus if you buy from them before July 31st, it is free shipping.

Last edited:
Looking for Companies, or Vendors, that offer seat belts. I struck out with RetroBelts, as they don't offer the color I need, in the Lap Belts. Thanks for any leads...

Didn't you have a thread on this before? Looking for the Teal Green for your '63? They'll seen you free samples. I'm really satisfied with mine. $21.95 each

Lap Seat Belt - 60 Inch - Chrome Lift Latch

Electric Blue
electricblue4000.jpg

Turquoise
turquiose2009.jpg

1800-60-Electric-Lap-Seat-Belt-Chrome-Lift-Latch-Release-Electric-Blue.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't you have a thread on this before? Looking for the Teal Green for your '63? They'll seen you free samples. I'm really satisfied with mine. $21.95 each

Lap Seat Belt - 60 Inch - Chrome Lift Latch

Electric Blue
View attachment 1486701

Turquoise
View attachment 1486702

View attachment 1486705
I did get the swath from them. They no longer offer these in Aqua, so I ordered the Turquoise. Way off, have to send them back. Yet, they offer the 3pt shoulder belts in Aqua. Has anyone mounted 3 Pt belts, in a Post car ? If mine wasn't all finish painted, and assembled, I'd do it, but not this year...

Last edited:
PG Classic has really nice sets, I know you don’t need them but they have Black on sale. They also offer up to 20% off until 5th. of July. What year and what car are you looking for?

1963 Dodge 330, interior color Aqua. Paint code is AAA. I'll take a look at PG- C's website. Thanks for the reply !!!

Auto Transport Service
Back