• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sedan and wagon guys- windshield seal?

YY1

Local time
8:49 PM
Reaction score
I see Classic Industries has windshields listed specifically for 2 and 4 door sedans and wagons.

...but they don't list a seal.

Are they available elsewhere, and if so, which is the best one?

I elected not to replace mine because the one seal I had found was $200+ . The problem is now I don't remember who made it. I know it exists but I don't recall who made the darn thing.

If you're looking for one? I can fix you up! It is a Precision Rubber Prod. I am a dealer for them! get back to me. Thanks!

I see Classic Industries has windshields listed specifically for 2 and 4 door sedans and wagons.

...but they don't list a seal.

Are they available elsewhere, and if so, which is the best one?
And of course, the sedan/wagon glass is out of stock.....

...and truck shipping is more than the part.

Mine came out $200 for windshield and $245 for shipping.

Gotta pass on that but local glass shops can get a LOT more now than just a few years ago.

Nice to know it's at least being made.

I'd like seal pricing too. can you post or PM us?

...and truck shipping is more than the part.

Mine came out $200 for windshield and $245 for shipping.

Gotta pass on that but local glass shops can get a LOT more now than just a few years ago.

Nice to know it's at least being made.

I'd like seal pricing too. can you post or PM us?

I have front and rear glass and qtr windows,and various other sedan parts,except the front gasket.If interested.

windshield seal

I just bought one for my R/T from 1A Auto for $107.00, and a windshield from a local glass company for $75.00. I am working on installation now but need to fix 3 rust spots while I have it out. They both look like they are the same as stock but the glass has a tinted strip along the top. Good luck.

Thanks, but-

We're talking about windshields and seals for sedans and wagons.

R/T is a hardtop.

I found it.

Precision part # WCR D672

Van's Auto had it via ebay for about $95 and total with shipping was $107.

Found it in a few more places but was anywhere from $145 to a whopping $555 before shipping.

Now to see if a local glass guy can get the glass for less than the $450 ($200 glass- $250 shipping) from Classic Ind.

The sedan windshield I have is aftermarket.Nice shape, tinted and shaded.I don't need it.

Auto Transport Service
Back