• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seeing if my old cars might be still be out there

MNBiker

Local time
1:41 PM
Reaction score
Back in around 1989 or 1990 I sold three cars all in one shot. A green 70 GTX, A red 74 Challenger, and a black 78 Dodge Magnum. I was living in Paynesville, MN, And if memory serves me, you were from Melrose, MN. It was you and either your brother or brother in law that purchased them. Just wanted to see by some slim chance you may be on this forum. Long shot I know, but what the heck!

Hi, just seen your post, I live near Alexandria and I know a lot of MOPAR guys around here. I've never seen any of those around here. Id do some asking around maybe somebody knows something.

Do you have any pics of the cars?

I do have some stashed away. The one picture I have not been able to find is the day they went bye bye.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, just seen your post, I live near Alexandria and I know a lot of MOPAR guys around here. I've never seen any of those around here. Id do some asking around maybe somebody knows something.

I have not seen any of them since the day I sold them. Not something I'm going to spend a whole lot of time on. Always wondered over the years.

Auto Transport Service
Back