• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I cancel my trip to Italy ?

Should I cancel my trip to Italy

• Yes

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
I know you were kicking yourself for not buying insurance for your trip. If this makes you feel any better - Insurance wouldn’t have covered your trip anyway. They don’t pay for loss or cancellation due to epidemics or pandemics unless you would have purchased the very expensive option of being able to cancel for any reason. Most people don’t buy that type f coverAge. At least prior to this outbreak. Most Likely you also wouldn’t have either. Chalk this one up the a life event......

:lol: Actually a little better, thanks, this is part of life, my cousin Felipe call me to make fun of me, he can't stop laughing at me the bastard , he's like my brother, and i would do the same to him , am gonna wait until a few days before departure and check the airline page, for a refund, this is gonna get worse before better, so far the refund are for those who travel to Milan, Torino, Venice, and north of Italy.

You're not going to be the only one doing what you're doing. If it keeps up and I believe it will, a whole lot of things are going to come to a sudden stop. I don't even check the stock market these days. What's important is you're not going and getting stuck in the middle of all this in a country to far from home.

Thank God you're not going. That could be you. Screw that!!

Downplaying the seriousness is a better idea for now than telling the truth, we can't figure it out and have no idea how to stop it. Now that would bring on a panic. I think you'll get your money back when they come out and say you can't go if you wanted to or not.

Just heard that Italy has locked down 16 million people due to virus concerns. Drastic measures for drastic times. You’re smart to bail on your trip Leon. No telling where this is going to lead. I’m going to cancel our May cruise to Alaska. I think a cruise ship would be the worst of places to be.

Don't cancel yet Getx'd... considering the cruise ship cancelled the day before departure this weekend and full refunds, I wouldn't jump the gun just yet to lose your money!

Don't cancel yet Getx'd... considering the cruise ship cancelled the day before departure this weekend and full refunds, I wouldn't jump the gun just yet to lose your money!
Thx for the heads up. I’ll wait to see what happens. The government/CDC is telling people not to take cruises. You’re right there’s no benefit to cancellation at this time because it’s fully paid for. I’ll wait to see what happens.

Not t
Thx for the heads up. I’ll wait to see what happens. The government/CDC is telling people not to take cruises. You’re right there’s no benefit to cancellation at this time because it’s fully paid for. I’ll wait to see what happens.
Not mention the fact that it may be all over by then. Two months is a long time.

Auto Transport Service
Back