• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should someone choose to get vaccinated against COVID-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These stupid threads always get derailed. The real problem is that it seems a select few here just lack general respect for others when they don’t share the same opinion and see. To really stir the pot.

It’s a car forum not a COVID forum or ‘do you agree with vaccinations’ forum....
If you don't like it, ignore the topic and click on something else. Complaining about it serves only to make YOU look bad.
Besides, this "Car Forum" has several Sub-Forums for NON car related content. Do you go into the Blue forum and complain that there are no cars in the pictures with nude women?
I suspect that you don't.
Surely there are other threads on this board that interest you more......Give those your attention and avoid the ones like this that trigger you.

These stupid threads always get derailed. The real problem is that it seems a select few here just lack general respect for others when they don’t share the same opinion and see. To really stir the pot.

It’s a car forum not a COVID forum or ‘do you agree with vaccinations’ forum....
It may be a car forum. But this forum has a
posting section dubbed "General Discussions".
I take it to mean just that. I've read many posts
in this section that have nothing to do with
Mopars but everything to do with those who love
the brand. Everyone here has an opinion. Some
may not be the friendliest, but they do share
knowledge and a genuine concern to help.
Alcohol (the drinking kind), dogs/pets, wives
and lovers, garage construction, road trips,
etc...and now Covid. Have all been discussed
here. I find it a welcome break from trying
to keep my project moving forward. Not
coming down on you....just offering an
opinion.
And I have a "wait and see" attitude when it
comes to getting something injected in me
that was rushed. I don't trust our government
to do anything on the up-and-up.

This is the question:

This is my answer:
Yes. Each person should have a choice to do it or to skip it. It should NOT be mandated. It should NOT be required and those that refuse it should NOT face limitations on travel, access to businesses , employment or restaurants.

Just FYI: it is prohibited by Federal Law to mandate an experimental "vaccine". It is against my Christian beliefs.

Common sense question I have to keep asking:
Why does anyone need a "vaccine" of any kind for something that has a 99.8% RECOVERY RATE WITHOUT TREATMENT!!!?

First off. The "Government" didn't research, develop, test, or manufacture the vaccines. They were actually already developed. Covid19 was the first virus science modified then deploy against in mass quantities. It was the biggest gun in the medical arsenal. And has done a remarkable job. There are projections on how many people were and/or will be saved by this effort. Final projections will be in the millions just here in the United States. Yet I have not heard one praise by oneside's continued arguments. Not one "Good job science, medical research and first responders." And you know who you are. Still screaming that somehow a National Healthcare emergency efforts has damaged their constitutional rights? Rights? To infect others? I don't get it? The constitutional allows for executive orders in the event of national emergency. State constitutions allow same for Governor orders. And pandemic certainly qualifies as such emergency.

I thank God every morning that the adults took back this country. The world is now once again looking to the United States for leadership. And not laughing at us.

So yes. Get vaccinated. And let's get back to business of arguing Edelbrock vs Holley!

There it is, just got political.

Wanna talk about adults? Fine!

Does Hydroxychloroquine ring a bell? Cheap, proven, reliable! Banned cause the wrong side didn’t like the man who was in charge! Change my mind!

One last thing…….my rights don’t end where your feelings begin.

Why does anyone need a "vaccine" of any kind for something that has a 99.8% RECOVERY RATE WITHOUT TREATMENT!!!?
The United States has had 33 million Covid cases. With 600,000 deaths. That's close to 2%. Not .2% And that is with available treatment.

I'm not sure what's the argument? Let's use 1% death rate. If half the country was to contract Covid in the next year? (Which would be about right with no restrictions or vaccines) That is 1.75 million dead. We in the United States do not have the morgue and/or funeral services to accommodate that increase in annual deaths. We got over ran by 1/4th that in 2020.

Wanna talk about adults? Fine!

Does Hydroxychloroquine ring a bell? Cheap, proven, reliable! Banned cause the wrong side didn’t like the man who was in charge! Change my mind!

One last thing…….my rights don’t end where your feelings begin.
I don't have any data supporting or rejecting that treatment. Do you?

First off. The "Government" didn't research, develop, test, or manufacture the vaccines. They were actually already developed. Covid19 was the first virus science modified then deploy against in mass quantities. It was the biggest gun in the medical arsenal. And has done a remarkable job. There are projections on how many people were and/or will be saved by this effort. Final projections will be in the millions just here in the United States. Yet I have not heard one praise by oneside's continued arguments. Not one "Good job science, medical research and first responders." And you know who you are. Still screaming that somehow a National Healthcare emergency efforts has damaged their constitutional rights? Rights? To infect others? I don't get it? The constitutional allows for executive orders in the event of national emergency. State constitutions allow same for Governor orders. And pandemic certainly qualifies as such emergency.

I thank God every morning that the adults took back this country. The world is now once again looking to the United States for leadership. And not laughing at us.

So yes. Get vaccinated. And let's get back to business of arguing Edelbrock vs Holley!
The “adults took back this country” that’s some funny **** right there. :bs_flag::rofl::rofl:

the rest of the world is most certainly laughing at us.

You are right. I did lean political. But it's hard talking national policy efforts without a political component? That's where it starts?

But just on vaccine? Yes. Because I truly believe you don't want this virus. It's not influenza (Which is human base) its Corona. (Animal base) with a whole lot of unknown variables. The RA vaccine has FAR less variables than a full novel virus.

So, those who got the jab are now producing spike
proteins that have mutated to variants that the
original jabs have no protections against?
Where is the common sense in that? Inoculation
during the peak of a pandemic is a stupid move
as the virus is going to do everything it can to
survive via producing variants. Those that got
the jabs are just as much a health risk as those
who remain unvaccinated. (see India/United
Kingdom). NO JAB FOR ME!
If I die from this, it's been nice knowing ya.

The United States has had 33 million Covid cases. With 600,000 deaths. That's close to 2%. Not .2% And that is with available treatment.

I'm not sure what's the argument? Let's use 1% death rate. If half the country was to contract Covid in the next year? (Which would be about right with no restrictions or vaccines) That is 1.75 million dead. We in the United States do not have the morgue and/or funeral services to accommodate that increase in annual deaths. We got over ran by 1/4th that in 2020.

How much money do you get for promoting this propaganda? Making money from mask sales? Have stock in "vaccine" companies?
How much money is made from: positive test results that can be easily falsified, admissions to hospitals for COVID patients, death certificates with COVID as the cause? I met a woman who works in a nursing home in a little dinky county. She told me "they" get $10,000 a DAY for COVID patients. There is a lot of economic incentive to manufacture positive results.
How many people have died as a result of suicide, OD, alcohol abuse because the lost everything they had from a phony "pandemic" plannedemic, scamdemic? My Church runs an addiction ministry and they have first hand accounts of people that couldn't get help because of the Fact Free Lockdown Hysteria (Tim Woods YouTube) and committed suicide or OD'd. They won't release the suicide numbers because it would be revealed that more people died from suicide and OD than the virus.
Who cares about cases? I don't care if I get something that has a 99.8% recovery rate WITHOUT TREATMENT.
Lockdowns in places like India have caused thousands of children to die from starvation, that was reported by UNICEF.
You must be a Kool Aid drinking govt employee who gets a salary guaranteed by the taxpayer and doesn't give a crap if the taxpayer can't go to work because of a pack of Nazi's who think they can suspend the US Constitution.

IF half the country was to contract - IF...and contract doesn't mean DIE. What happened to the common flu? Somehow it mysteriously disappeared. 600,000 deaths...how many falsified death certificates? I'm sick of the emotional black mail about making people take this "experimental" gene therapy. If you took this crap, then you're "safe" right? And you can still transmit COVID so how's that working out for you?
Our Nazi gov closed Churches but the abortion clinics were open the whole time. Why? Because he makes money killing unborn children. That proved the hypocrisy of the "emergency". In fact, he's been sued and lost on every count of his fake emergency actions. I hope he gets sued in civil court until he's left with nothing. I'm sure I just wasted my time addressing some Democrat clown but hopefully someone more informed will read this.

Last edited:
So, those who got the jab are now producing spike
proteins that have mutated to variants that the
original jabs have no protections against?
Where is the common sense in that? Inoculation
during the peak of a pandemic is a stupid move
as the virus is going to do everything it can to
survive via producing variants. Those that got
the jabs are just as much a health risk as those
who remain unvaccinated. (see India/United
Kingdom). NO JAB FOR ME!
If I die from this, it's been nice knowing ya.

See post #24, you're more likely to die being struck by lightning or the "vaccine".

You are right. I did lean political. But it's hard talking national policy efforts without a political component? That's where it starts?

But just on vaccine? Yes. Because I truly believe you don't want this virus. It's not influenza (Which is human base) its Corona. (Animal base) with a whole lot of unknown variables. The RA vaccine has FAR less variables than a full novel virus.

People who are deeply invested in this lie can't admit they're this frickin stupid. And DON'T tell me what I do or do not want you arrogant jerk.
You're full of:
DSC_8002.jpeg

I thought the same as I read the title! I will say it still is a question. Not whether to take, that is someone’s choice or as companies, businesses, etc try to mandate people take the jab.

The hospital my wife works for is mandating the “regular” flu shot but they want to wait to see all the litigation re: the covid experiment before trying to mandate that! That should tell you something right there!

I wish people didn’t have to make the decision to get the jab or not. Regardless, it’s their choice, period!

Ive got a lawyer all set up ready to go when I get told to mask up or take the jab or no work!

I can think of about 600000 reasons just in the USA. By the way, that’s not 99.8% but it’s probably 98.9%. So there are 600000 who died, I knew a couple, and there have been a handful at most who have died from the vaccine (but more have had it). To me those are fair odds.

There also are 3 different vaccines here made using two different techniques, then another in the UK, another in Russia and yet another in China. Those were made using yet more methods. People can’t hide (real) conspiracies with 5 people. There sure as hell isn’t one with thousands across countries and continents.

This is the question:

This is my answer:
Yes. Each person should have a choice to do it or to skip it. It should NOT be mandated. It should NOT be required and those that refuse it should NOT face limitations on travel, access to businesses , employment or restaurants.
I like what you did with this sentence. You took what I believe was meant to ask the question, 'should one get the vaccine or not get the vaccine' and viewed it in a very different way: 'Does one have the right to decide for themselves.' Very analytical! BTW, I completely agree, my body, my choice. (Gee, where have I heard that slogan before?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back