• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should someone choose to get vaccinated against COVID-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The United States has had 33 million Covid cases. With 600,000 deaths. That's close to 2%. Not .2% And that is with available treatment.

I'm not sure what's the argument? Let's use 1% death rate. If half the country was to contract Covid in the next year? (Which would be about right with no restrictions or vaccines) That is 1.75 million dead. We in the United States do not have the morgue and/or funeral services to accommodate that increase in annual deaths. We got over ran by 1/4th that in 2020.
Like I said earlier those numbers are bullshit! For a year hospitals were reporting every death as covid related, car wrecks- covid, bullet to brain- covid, terminal cancer- covid. I suspect if you averaged the misrepresented deaths over the last year and applied the correction to the total the number would be a 1/3 of what has been reported.
As for grown ups taking the country back, are you referring to the idiot that can't make a coherent statement? Shits himself?, doesn't know what day of the week it is or where he is???? The dumbass may as well be eating his boogers and crayons...the world is laughing at him and the US.
Keep drinking the Kool aid!

Last edited:
I spent yesterday and last night in a hospital, waiting to get discharged this morning....... I have seen ZERO evidence the virus still exists, the bed next to me has been empty the whole time....... employees are masked but I am not, its barely a topic of conversation

Last edited:
Getting or not getting the shot is a personal decision. These threads are a waste of time and bandwidth IMO.
It appears that most here have access to good data and will make the informed decision that meets their personal choice. People make the choice that suits you and move along. No side is right or wrong, you decide what is best for you.
If you cannot help the urge to post this issue in the future, please put it where it belongs...the political forum.

2M Americans die every year.

For being....alive, and American.

All the gloom-and-doom people conveniently forget that fact.

What are the total death counts for 2020, have they been published yet? How do they compare to 2019? In other words...what's the "excess deaths" number? Hint: it probably isn't 600k, because most of those 600k actually died from OTHER stuff like flu, respiratory distress, heart disease, diabetes, etc.

Dying FROM covid...is a lot different than dying WITH covid.

Me? No shot. I'm good with a 99+% recovery rate, from my own immune system. If you want one, that's great - and if you truly trust it, you don't need to worry about me because YOUR shot keeps YOU safe. So get your nose out of my HIPAA.

But...it is a CHOICE. That is the key. I won't bash anyone who decides to get it. I would appreciate the same courtesy.

So, those who got the jab are now producing spike
proteins that have mutated to variants that the
original jabs have no protections against?
Where is the common sense in that? Inoculation
during the peak of a pandemic is a stupid move
as the virus is going to do everything it can to
survive via producing variants. Those that got
the jabs are just as much a health risk as those
who remain unvaccinated. (see India/United
Kingdom). NO JAB FOR ME!
If I die from this, it's been nice knowing ya.
And if you take someone with you? Family member? That's ok? Please. That's the part many don't get. It's about protecting others too?
Like I said earlier those numbers are bullshit! For a year hospitals were reporting every death as covid related, car wrecks- covid, bullet to brain- covid, terminal cancer- covid. I suspect if you averaged the misrepresented deaths over the last year and applied the correction to the total the number would be a 1/3 of what has been reported.
As for grown ups taking the country back, are you referring to the idiot that can't make a coherent statement? Shits himself?, doesn't know what day of the week it is or where he is???? The dumbass may as well be eating his boogers and crayons...the world is laughing at him and the US.
Keep drinking the Kool aid!
Actually you are wrong. Early they were missing many Covid related deaths. New York alone had a doubling of in home deaths that were not counted. Only hospital deaths. This according to CDC. I know CDC is part of "Deep State" for some here. But I'll trust their expertise over internet chatter.

I can think of about 600000 reasons just in the USA. By the way, that’s not 99.8% but it’s probably 98.9%. So there are 600000 who died, I knew a couple, and there have been a handful at most who have died from the vaccine (but more have had it). To me those are fair odds.

There also are 3 different vaccines here made using two different techniques, then another in the UK, another in Russia and yet another in China. Those were made using yet more methods. People can’t hide (real) conspiracies with 5 people. There sure as hell isn’t one with thousands across countries and continents.

Did you read the article? What do the doctors who say not to take this harmful vaccine have to gain by saying that? Why do they keep getting censored and deplatformed by FB and YT? Who's pushing this? You apparently don't realize how widespread this evil is. Good luck with that - you and this govt are not my doctor so don't push your crap on me!
How many people died from suicide and OD from lame-o lockdowns? Be a clueless clown. Churches closed, abortion clinics open, flat out hypocrisy.

And if you take someone with you? Family member? That's ok? Please. That's the part many don't get. It's about protecting others too?

Actually you are wrong. Early they were missing many Covid related deaths. New York alone had a doubling of in home deaths that were not counted. Only hospital deaths. This according to CDC. I know CDC is part of "Deep State" for some here. But I'll trust their expertise over internet chatter.

Sick of the emotional blackmail. If the "vaccine" is so good and you have it, what the:mad: are you worried about? Be stupid, if you're that scared, stay home and leave the rest of us to live lives of free human beings.

You can still die in a car accident,
If you have your belt on. There is less chance that you’ll die if you wear it.

:thumbsup:

2M Americans die every year.

For being....alive, and American.

All the gloom-and-doom people conveniently forget that fact.

What are the total death counts for 2020, have they been published
Good for you!! You can still transmit the virus, you can still get the virus so how's that working out?

That's true. You can still get and transmit Covid after vaccination. But it's far less likely. And any infection is much less likely to be serious. The vaccines are as much protecting you as it is protecting others. You know. Other people you share this planet with? Family, friends?

This debate is a turtle race. Waste of time. The vaccines are working even better than hoped. Yet we still have the "Let's crap in the punch bowl" crowd. Because it's my right to crap where I want?

First off. The "Government" didn't research, develop, test, or manufacture the vaccines. They were actually already developed. Covid19 was the first virus science modified then deploy against in mass quantities. It was the biggest gun in the medical arsenal. And has done a remarkable job. There are projections on how many people were and/or will be saved by this effort. Final projections will be in the millions just here in the United States. Yet I have not heard one praise by oneside's continued arguments. Not one "Good job science, medical research and first responders." And you know who you are. Still screaming that somehow a National Healthcare emergency efforts has damaged their constitutional rights? Rights? To infect others? I don't get it? The constitutional allows for executive orders in the event of national emergency. State constitutions allow same for Governor orders. And pandemic certainly qualifies as such emergency.

I thank God every morning that the adults took back this country. The world is now once again looking to the United States for leadership. And not laughing at us.

So yes. Get vaccinated. And let's get back to business of arguing Edelbrock vs Holley!

No! The govt helped fund the creation of covid-19. NIH through Eco Health Alliance was funding the development of genetically modified bat virus with the Chinese in the name of "research". We know this because they were doing this research in US universities before there was a worldwide uproar by scientists about the dangers of what they were doing and the research was banned in the US. Even that beady eyed little cocksucker fauci doesn't deny it. These scientists along with our own govt are directly responsible for millions of deaths. Now we're supposed to trust their vaccines to a disease they created? Good job scientists! You really deserve some praise for killing millions.

Get vaccinated if you want and i don't blame anyone for doing that but it's a choice. No one get's to make that choice for me. Still a lot of peope out there that haven't lost the spirit of freedom and what this country was supposed to be. If you think you're man enough, show up at their door step with your vaccines and see how that goes.

Here is an internal memo from my company. They are going to make it real hard on folks that don't get it.

· Business Travel – fully vaccinated business travelers no longer need to quarantine before returning to any facilities.

· Personal Travel – fully vaccinated individuals who used public transportation during personal travel no longer need to quarantine before returning to any facility.

· Travel Between Facilities – fully vaccinated individuals no longer need to quarantine before traveling between facilities.

· Carpooling – fully vaccinated coworkers may now ride together in the same vehicle.

So after this memo was sent out I went and got 'Trump's Vaccine" and as of 06/29/2021, they are still requiring masks in the office.

That's true. You can still get and transmit Covid after vaccination. But it's far less likely. And any infection is much less likely to be serious. The vaccines are as much protecting you as it is protecting others. You know. Other people you share this planet with? Family, friends?

This debate is a turtle race. Waste of time. The vaccines are working even better than hoped. Yet we still have the "Let's crap in the punch bowl" crowd. Because it's my right to crap where I want?

All people who are worried should get vaccinated and leave the rest of us alone. If you're vaccinated/protected why worry about us that aren't? Unless you're some sort of nazi who just wants to control people and doesn't believe in human rights or freedom of choice.

No! The govt helped fund the creation of covid-19. NIH through Eco Health Alliance was funding the development of genetically modified bat virus with the Chinese in the name of "research". We know this because they were doing this research in US universities before there was a worldwide uproar by scientists about the dangers of what they were doing and the research was banned in the US. Even that beady eyed little cocksucker fauci doesn't deny it. These scientists along with our own govt are directly responsible for millions of deaths. Now we're supposed to trust their vaccines to a disease they created? Good job scientists! You really deserve some praise for killing millions.

Get vaccinated if you want and i don't blame anyone for doing that but it's a choice. No one get's to make that choice for me. Still a lot of peope out there that haven't lost the spirit of freedom and what this country was supposed to be. If you think you're man enough, show up at their door step with your vaccines and see how that goes.
I'm not "Blaming" anyone. Or any entity. You guys are. This "Government" conspiracy crap needs to stop. I'm saying the success numbers for the vaccines are overwhelming.

Aren't you tired of being on the "No evidence, Science and advancement is bad." Side? This "Q" following nonsense needs to stop. Talk about drinking the "Kool-aid." They are one cult loving Dixie cup away from Jonestown. I understand most are not flag waving followers of this "Q" nonsense. But they are at the root of vaccine bashing.

If you don't like it, ignore the topic and click on something else. Complaining about it serves only to make YOU look bad.
Besides, this "Car Forum" has several Sub-Forums for NON car related content. Do you go into the Blue forum and complain that there are no cars in the pictures with nude women?
I suspect that you don't.
Surely there are other threads on this board that interest you more......Give those your attention and avoid the ones like this that trigger you.

With all do respect, you’re missing the point. I’m okay with it, but when I make a neutral post stating my stand and some forum member decides to blast it apart is when I think people just lack respect of others. Take you for example, I don’t agree with many of your political stands and like a lot of your technical posts, but I don’t quote you when your opinion differs from mine and say you just don’t get, you’re dumb, you’re wrong, amongst many other bad comments etc...... I read it and respect the fact that you have your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Ya you keep trusting comrade Fauci. I don't care what you think/assume/presume/wish/hope/for, I saw what was being entered into the system that CDC/FEMA all used to collect the data...it was bullshit and fabricated. When they realized that everyone was able to see the regions data was it stripped from view except from the owner. That my friend is FACT!
If everyone was dying in NY, exclude those (elderly nursing home pts) that Dumblasio/ Fredo sent to their death beds, why wasn't the USS Mercy used?
This is a farce, but again some people still believe in fairy tales.

I'm not "Blaming" anyone. Or any entity. You guys are. This "Government" conspiracy crap needs to stop. I'm saying the success numbers for the vaccines are overwhelming.

Aren't you tired of being on the "No evidence, Science and advancement is bad." Side? This "Q" following nonsense needs to stop. Talk about drinking the "Kool-aid." They are one cult loving Dixie cup away from Jonestown. I understand most are not flag waving followers of this "Q" nonsense. But they are at the root of vaccine bashing.

You drank the kool-aid by taking the vaccine! Jim Jones would be so proud. The conspiracy is the lack of real investigation into the origins of the virus. It's an indivduals choice to take or not take the vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back