• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should someone choose to get vaccinated against COVID-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My take is that vaccines first priority are not really designed to protect you, they are used to prevent you from spreading a virus.

This is no different than pissing in a swimming pool.
Don’t want to piss in the pool? Use the restroom, but don’t dare tell anyone else they can’t piss in the pool, like some kind of Nazi. :thumbsup:

Don’t want to piss in the pool? Use the restroom, but don’t dare tell anyone else they can’t piss in the pool, like some kind of Nazi. :thumbsup:

Lame analogy. You're a real thinker aren't you? Not even close to the same thing. Also when was the last time you heard someone contracting pissitis from a pool? God gives me my rights and my choice period!

Can we please give this topic a rest??? All to often, it raises its ugly head here and is routinely started by some that are so vocal about it and their own personal decision of whether or not to do so. I get it!! I really do. From both sides, the arguments for or against seem to be the same thing over and over again. Look...I have all ready stated my reasons as to why I got it due to being breathing compromised and more susceptible to possibly contracting it. As of yet??? No I have not and the injection has worked. I cannot offer any more proof other than it worked for me. It was my choice. Bio...I have to say that you are one of a few here that routinely starts these topics. Your opening statement that you shared you stated that with your underlying conditions that you wouldn't do so. Your choice man!!! Yet you come across as asking for "permission" from us to agree with your choice. Not everyone here does so. Try and give it a rest if you will. Go about your life as you choose to do so and quite this incessant ranting that you throw out there. I respect your decision as I do with many others here. The more this keeps being thrust upon us and the people the more it becomes a rather big bore. One makes their decisions supposedly for the right reasons that they gathered unto themselves. Lets just drop this whole thing and let it takes what ever course it takes...My slight rant is over...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Before I get too far away from the posts I most want to reply to, I'll reply now.
To anyone who called this "a stupid thread" I obviously disagree, and while I'm not obligated to explain why I posted it, I will. Most or all of the discussions I've had on this forum regarding COVID-19 have been in the political forum, and I know the General Forum gets more eyes, although some can't resist making it political. I believe it's important that the information in the linked article and links in the article are available to those who feast on nothing but "legacy media" propaganda. As much as I shouldn't, I care, at least about those who may not be aware that those sources have an agenda, and "your best interests" is NOT on their list!
@Kern Dog Your reply to the member(s) that wrote this is a worn out stupid topic was great, and I appreciate it!
Covid19 was the first virus science modified
If you think that ANY COVID-19 vaccine is a modified version of the COVID-19 virus, you need to NEVER read or watch the source(s) that made you come to that conclusion, because NONE of the current vaccines for COVID-19 are anything remotely like what you describe, but I guess that explains some of your other posts. You really need to read the article I linked and ALL of the data embedded in that article.
I led with my situation and my decision, but I 100% believe anyone should decide for themselves, after researching whatever sources they want to rely on, BUT a LOT of those are wrong, and/or have an agenda, and your wellbeing is NOT anywhere on their radar!

I have no problems with anyone wanting to take the vaccine. I understand. People get touchy when nazis want to force inject people against their will. Especially with experimental vaccines. It should be a choice.

I have no problems with anyone wanting to take the vaccine. I understand. People get touchy when nazis want to force inject people against their will. Especially with experimental vaccines. It should be a choice.
It is a choice. :thumbsup:
Calm yourself there, big thinker. :lol:

I waited until April, 8th to get a shot 2 shot April 29th. Waited to see if there were many people getting side effects with a particular vaccine. My daughter got Pfizer in late February, she's a store manager at a chain pharmacy. She had minor side effects sore arm and headache. (could be from job she's a type A person) From the scuttle but there were fewer problems with Pfizer. She's given hundreds of shots and has had no one with problems, not to say there aren't any.
I wholly support anyone who doesn't want a shot and the idea of vaccine passport is BS.

Last edited:
It is a choice. :thumbsup:
Calm yourself there, big thinker. :lol:
How did they figure it out? Nazis? Damn it. First the Pizza parlor. Now the vaccine invasion? They even figured out the election changing space lasers.

By the way. These are all real "Q" conspiracy theories. And they get even nuttier from there? All for one purpose. To attract more internet traffic to 8Kun. (Formally 8chan) where their fearless Q leader posts.

How did they figure it out? Nazis? Damn it. First the Pizza parlor. Now the vaccine invasion? They even figured out the election changing space lasers.

By the way. These are all real "Q" conspiracy theories. And they get even nuttier from there? All for one purpose. To attract more internet traffic to 8Kun. (Formally 8chan) where their fearless Q leader posts.

conspiracy-theory.jpg

People need to quit with this "you need to get the shot so others are protected" mantra.

Protecting others is not MY job.

Protecting ME is my job.

Protecting others is THEIR job.

Its called personal responsibility, but in today's society full of "blame someone else"...that's a lost art.

I'm not here to feed you, house your family, make you feel happy and safe, or protect your feelings. YOU need to do that. Grow up, and take responsibility for yourself and for your life.

LMAO. Internet searches is not research. It leads to idiocracy. (For lack of a better word.)

But good luck on your studies.

Speaking of idiocracy, you remind me of one of those characters in the movie who are scared to death of people who are "unscannable" because they don't have thier govt tatoo. I'll bet that's the way you react when dealing with an unvaccinated human. Really pathetic. I feel sorry for people who blindly follow whatever the msm tells them. You have no ability to reason or question what's being fed to you. You definitely would have been one of those rotting bloated corpses at Jonestown.

That's true. You can still get and transmit Covid after vaccination. But it's far less likely. And any infection is much less likely to be serious. The vaccines are as much protecting you as it is protecting others. You know. Other people you share this planet with? Family, friends?

This debate is a turtle race. Waste of time. The vaccines are working even better than hoped. Yet we still have the "Let's crap in the punch bowl" crowd. Because it's my right to crap where I want?
And what if in 12 months large groups are getting sick and dying? There is a reason they are offering everything from beer to lottery tickets to get the jab. Saying "Oh well, we got fooled again" wont be of any comfort.

And what if in 12 months large groups are getting sick and dying? There is a reason they are offering everything from beer to lottery tickets to get the jab. Saying "Oh well, we got fooled again" wont be of any comfort.
...and NOBODY is liable...

THAT speaks volumes.

Can we please give this topic a rest??? All to often, it raises its ugly head here and is routinely started by some that are so vocal about it and their own personal decision of whether or not to do so. I get it!! I really do. From both sides, the arguments for or against seem to be the same thing over and over again. Look...I have all ready stated my reasons as to why I got it due to being breathing compromised and more susceptible to possibly contracting it. As of yet??? No I have not and the injection has worked. I cannot offer any more proof other than it worked for me. It was my choice. Bio...I have to say that you are one of a few here that routinely starts these topics. Your opening statement that you shared you stated that with your underlying conditions that you wouldn't do so. Your choice man!!! Yet you come across as asking for "permission" from us to agree with your choice. Not everyone here does so. Try and give it a rest if you will. Go about your life as you choose to do so and quite this incessant ranting that you throw out there. I respect your decision as I do with many others here. The more this keeps being thrust upon us and the people the more it becomes a rather big bore. One makes their decisions supposedly for the right reasons that they gathered unto themselves. Lets just drop this whole thing and let it takes what ever course it takes...My slight rant is over...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
I believe it's anyone's choice to decide whether or not to get the vaccine, whatever variant, for any or no reason at all.
What is lacking are sources of information to consider, whether those sources are accepted, discounted as wrong, or anywhere in between.
The profound amount of the same sheet music, same theme, same beat, is EVERYWHERE, so I am attempting to make what is less accessible available, whether it's given any consideration or not.
Factual data already has contradicted the crap that passed as "the accepted truth" according to the sources so many rely on. There was a time not so long ago when just questioning whether or not the virus may have come from the lab in China vs some odd species jumping combinations, you know, the lab that researches and creates viruses just like COVID-19, would get you silenced, banned, ridiculed, and so on. NOW those same entities that vehemently rejected such consideration are openly questioning the possibility.
I don't want to base my decision on getting an experimental chemical concoction on the information those same sources provide as I consider them TOTALLY unreliable.
If anyone else sees that logic or for any other reason wants access to the data, conversations, or propositions that I bring here, well, I am the reason why many have that data to consider because they wouldn't have had it available any other way, and that's another reason why I REJECT the chorus of "you bring this up unnecessarily". For many people, whatever decision they make, it could mean the difference between life or death, and THAT is WAY more important than data or opinions that are posted over topics like: Which spark plug wires? What cam? What intake? Etc etc.

I've never even seen a "Q" article.. I don't even know what it is? The argument here should simply be that it's an experimental vaccination period. Nobody, absolutely nobody can argue that point.

FACT. If you're against people having a choice to take or not take the vaccine than you are a POS period and you would have made a great nazi or red guard! There are at least two of them on this thread and we know who they are. They're probably both descendents of Mengele. Free choice!

Pissing in a pool you say:realcrazy:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back