• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should someone choose to get vaccinated against COVID-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of idiocracy, you remind me of one of those characters in the movie who are scared to death of people who are "unscannable" because they don't have thier govt tatoo. I'll bet that's the way you react when dealing with an unvaccinated human. Really pathetic. I feel sorry for people who blindly follow whatever the msm tells them. You have no ability to reason or question what's being fed to you. You definitely would have been one of those rotting bloated corpses at Jonestown.

Awesome analysis. The internet once again produced a meme that makes you feel better. It doesn't address the topic of discussion at all? But science, facts has evaded every post I've seen from you Sam?

The fact is? The vaccines are working. Not only working? But working very well. You have produced no science or facts to refute. From my chair? No credibility whatsoever so ever. So keep up your "Research"

This is what I meant by "Adults" the "Adults" are taking care of this crisis. No appreciation needed. But how about stop making crap up? (And that's the "Crapping in the punch bowl") meaning.

I understand that masks, vaccines and all the mediation efforts made you sad. But it saved lives. By the 10s of thousands. The Numbers don't lie.

Just like many workplace regulations and requirements.
Don’t want to comply with the rules of employment? No problem. Find work elsewhere.

there are many workplace regs I don’t like, but if I want to work, I have to.

examples:
I work at the Cleveland clinic on a regular basis.
In order to do so I have to:
-Submit to a drug screening
-get a flu shot
-have a covid shot
-have a tuberculous shot
- have infectious disease certs
-have CPR training
-have an OSHA 30 hour card

All “voluntary”, but if I don’t volunteer, no work for me.

The problem is, it’s being turned into a get it or else. Look at the hospital in Texas, mandated that all employees get it or be fired. How is that a choice?

Last edited:
Just like many workplace regulations and requirements.
Don’t want to comply with the rules of employment? No problem. Find work elsewhere.

there are many workplace regs I don’t like, but if I want to work, I have to.

examples:
I work at the Cleveland clinic on a regular basis.
In order to do so I have to:
-Submit to a drug screening
-get a flu shot
-have a covid shot
-have a tuberculous shot
- have infectious disease certs
-have CPR training
-have an OSHA 30 hour card

All “voluntary”, but if I don’t volunteer, no work for me.
So if and when they mandate a Covid shot to board an airline or make it mandatory as a condition of employment you are okay with that? What if your job requires you to fly but not have a shot, but you can’t do your job cause you cannot fly.

Don't take my comments today seriously, my sarcasm is very high today.

Awesome analysis. The internet once again produced a meme that makes you feel better. It doesn't address the topic of discussion at all? But science, facts has evaded every post I've seen from you Sam?

The fact is? The vaccines are working. Not only working? But working very well. You have produced no science or facts to refute. From my chair? No credibility whatsoever so ever. So keep up your "Research"

This is what I meant by "Adults" the "Adults" are taking care of this crisis. No appreciation needed. But how about stop making crap up? (And that's the "Crapping in the punch bowl") meaning.

I understand that masks, vaccines and all the mediation efforts made you sad. But it saved lives. By the 10s of thousands. The Numbers don't lie.

The scientific evidence points to a genetically modified bat virus. Not naturally occuring. This means scientists killed millions of innocent people and we're supposed to appluad them? Show me the evidence where the supposed zoonotic transmission occured. You can't.

Sorry but i never said the vaccines aren't working. I hope they are working and i don't have a problem with people who want to take them. I do have a major problem with nazis who think it's their right force people into taking experimenatl vaccines or any vaccine for that matter.

Adults aren't hysterical children with no ability to reason who are easily swayed by msm talking points and makes choices based off emotions and not by logic.

I think the whole mask thing, staying home for a year, and having to take experimental vaccines made most people sad. Were you happy? I hope it does save lives. At the end of the day though, it's should be up to each person to decide for themselves. If you have the shot you are supposedly protected so don't worry about others.

Also why do you always end your statements with a question mark when they're not really questions? Sounds like you're unsure of yourself or something. Is that how you speak too, with a rising itonation at the end of each sentence that sounds like a question?

So if and when they mandate a Covid shot to board an airline or make it mandatory as a condition of employment you are okay with that? What if your job requires you to fly but not have a shot, but you can’t do your job cause you cannot fly.
That’s the way the world works.

like it or not, that’s how it is, that’s how it has been, and that’s how it will always be.

I had to have vaccines to attend school in the early 70’s.

this public health thingy is nothing new. :thumbsup:

That’s the way the world works.

like it or not, that’s how it is, that’s how it has been, and that’s how it will always be.

I had to have vaccines to attend school in the early 70’s.

this public health thingy is nothing new. :thumbsup:
Well I guess if you don’t you can just learn to code....

....nevermind that whole HIPAA thing....
This is entirely different topic. Industry is on the side of vaccines because viral illness is devastating to business. They see what is working. And will not j
The scientific evidence points to a genetically modified bat virus. Not naturally occuring. This means scientists killed millions of innocent people and we're supposed to appluad them? Show me the evidence where the supposed zoonotic transmission occured. You can't.

Sorry but i never said the vaccines aren't working. I hope they are working and i don't have a problem with people who want to take them. I do have a major problem with nazis who think it's their right force people into taking experimenatl vaccines or any vaccine for that matter.

Adults aren't hysterical children with no ability to reason who are easily swayed by msm talking points and makes choices based off emotions and not by logic.

I think the whole mask thing, staying home for a year, and having to take experimental vaccines made most people sad. Were you happy? I hope it does save lives. At the end of the day though, it's should be up to each person to decide for themselves. If you have the shot you are supposedly protected so don't worry about others.

Also why do you always end your statements with a question mark when they're not really questions? Sounds like you're unsure of yourself or something. Is that how you speak too, with a rising itonation at the end of each sentence that sounds like a question?
Actually evidence is that it's not engineered. But that doesn't mean it didn't leak from a lab. That's still a very valid concern for further investigation. I would stay on that topic. That has validity.

Speaking of balls...this is what mine look like after taking CHY NA Virus Vaccine.
kz5wl.jpg

Haha.

This is entirely different topic. Industry is on the side of vaccines because viral illness is devastating to business. They see what is working. And will not j

Actually evidence is that it's not engineered. But that doesn't mean it didn't leak from a lab. That's still a very valid concern for further investigation. I would stay on that topic. That has validity.

Actual evidence is that it is engineered. And when the msm confirms it is engineered, like a sheep, you'll then accept it as a fact. Until then, you'll be a denier.

How many are having problems with enlarged hearts after tanking the vaccines?

To each their own.
There have been a few members here die from it. Maybe if they had it they’d be alive..
Maybe....maybe not. Seems to be a lot of the 'what ifs' in this thread. What if my car blows up with me in it if I drive it today. What if the chicken crossed the road.

I thought the manufacture of the vaccines was under way before this new crop of 'adults' took over? Looks to me like they are just licking up the melted ice cream and saying how good it is....

The United States has had 33 million Covid cases. With 600,000 deaths. That's close to 2%. Not .2% And that is with available treatment.

I'm not sure what's the argument? Let's use 1% death rate. If half the country was to contract Covid in the next year? (Which would be about right with no restrictions or vaccines) That is 1.75 million dead. We in the United States do not have the morgue and/or funeral services to accommodate that increase in annual deaths. We got over ran by 1/4th that in 2020.

Those numbers were confirmed to be fake news as many DIED with Covid AND OTHER LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS'S NOT from Covid BIG Difference..

And if you take someone with you? Family member? That's ok? Please. That's the part many don't get. It's about protecting others too?

Actually you are wrong. Early they were missing many Covid related deaths. New York alone had a doubling of in home deaths that were not counted. Only hospital deaths. This according to CDC. I know CDC is part of "Deep State" for some here. But I'll trust their expertise over internet chatter.

That was because the GOLD standard governor was writing a book and did not want the public to know the TRUTH that he actually was KILLING more people than any other governor.. Just a thing called a fact people seem to overlook...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back